Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Charles and John!!!   JJ, I have given them so much of mine lately I may n…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 5, 2015 to getting a 500 error when changing pages?

8 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Charles Sample

"See that is the thing, I dont necessarily want to thin out my collection.  I love my…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Who Inherits?

9 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL, see creative ideas are out there!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I just got a little spyderco bug for the keychain for the same reason Calvin I am th…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Shot Show 2015 is on the way!

69 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Darn John, you made a six pack of knives possible and fixed the remote LOL"

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Bill, It just wouldn't be right!!! ROFL, let me know how the diamond angle works  "

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL, sis you maybe the only one having the validation discussion with yourself"

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL, Charles.  Thank you for being willing to get us an early spring!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

2021 Calendar

"I am grateful to God that his passing was as peaceful as possible Greg.  Take comfor…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Prayer for the peaceful and painless passage.

5 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

"LOL Data, tell her the best one I ever heard from from Donnie was....thats the last…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 3, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service