Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, hard to have a negative come back for that one"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

2021 Calendar

"Greg, Donnie and I are Praying in Jesus name that the Lieutenant goes to rest with p…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Prayer for the peaceful and painless passage.

5 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by dead_left_knife_guy

"DLKG, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! all the years I have been hearing reasonings for buying anoth…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"In our chat tonight Greg Dash asked that we help a friend pass peacefully.  Losing a…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1350 May 20
Reply by Jan Carter

"moonrakers is the only one I know of that way.  Maybe some of our UK collectors know…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to But where to buy ??

3 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by John Bamford

"Sorry JJ, I should have put out what those initials are!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Unknown Maker, hoping anyone can recognize the stamp

10 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"LOL. keep em coming! Charles I think I will have a third party judge them"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"By the way all three items are the prize :) The contest ends at midnight est 2/13/15"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

" "

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Let's have some fun and win a knife in Feb!!

51 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Nice!! I will see if I can find some recent sales to compare. John you are awesome!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 2, 2015 to Unknown Maker, hoping anyone can recognize the stamp

10 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by J.J. Smith III

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service