Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"we have no carvings yet"

Jan Carter replied Oct 13, 2014 to Are we ready for the Pumpkin Carving Contest?

29 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Jeremy B. Buchanan

In Memoriam

"LOL< I want to see that one! "

Jan Carter replied Oct 12, 2014 to Knife trivia- Feel free to answer or post a new challenge--

168 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

"Tobias, I want to come shopping with you"

Jan Carter replied Oct 12, 2014 to Flea Market Finds!

111 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by 7.5mas

""

Jan Carter replied Oct 12, 2014 to A CELEBRATION OF OUR OWN HOG HANNER

41 Jul 4, 2015

""

Jan Carter replied Oct 12, 2014 to A CELEBRATION OF OUR OWN HOG HANNER

41 Jul 4, 2015

"LOL, the jokes have been cute!  I dont have one. :( The Hog I know works more than a…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 12, 2014 to A CELEBRATION OF OUR OWN HOG HANNER

41 Jul 4, 2015

"I dont care who you are John, that is funny!"

Jan Carter replied Oct 12, 2014 to A CELEBRATION OF OUR OWN HOG HANNER

41 Jul 4, 2015

"She is beautiful Derek and I think she may be right based on the look on her face"

Jan Carter replied Oct 11, 2014 to Amanda's Birthday Knife

19 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by D ale

"Is anyone else having an issue where the sight does not recognize them?  JJ maybe we…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 11, 2014 to Why aren't we posting more?

95 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

"Let me be clear on LIKE...it no longer shows on the Activity Stream HOWEVER it does…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 11, 2014 to Why aren't we posting more?

95 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service