Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"That is actually horrible!  Just list an item with any old picture and amazon wont c…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 3, 2014 to Wrong Answer!

11 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

KnifeMaker

"Doug, Thank you for keeping us updated.  The webcast is a great tool and I love bein…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 2, 2014 to Everyone WRITE or CALL Governor Christie TODAY! NJ Bill Would Set Bad Precedent and Could Lead to Knife Confiscations & Arrests

1 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"iKC has your link!!"

Jan Carter replied Jul 1, 2014 to Buck110.com

14 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Michael T Hall

"Thank you Frank and you also.  Everyone be safe and have fun.  For those of you in t…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 1, 2014 to Early wish

6 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Steve Hanner

In Memoriam

"I tend to agree with Craig.  I am not a knife seller.  I have recently considered bu…"

Jan Carter replied Jul 1, 2014 to Dilemma- To buy a knife or not just because it's a bargain ??

10 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

"LOL, you knew I could find a stockman at some point right?"

Jan Carter replied Jun 30, 2014 to A contest to win for July (you know you want a free knife)

28 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well JJ, Ryan said he will try to get us some in progress photos this weekend.  That…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 27, 2014 to The 2014 Community Knife is here , next week they will be there

90 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Now I like that analogy Doug.  I have a good friend and she drives a 4X4 F150.  Peop…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 26, 2014 to Pink Knives and how Men react to them.

34 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Michael D.

"Fingers I will put you on the list.  July 3 will be fine "

Jan Carter replied Jun 26, 2014 to The 2014 Community Knife is here , next week they will be there

90 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"checked the heading to reflect just 5"

Jan Carter replied Jun 24, 2014 to The 2014 Community Knife is here , next week they will be there

90 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service