Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a copy of what I sent out this morning in the iKC newsletter The National Kn…"

Jan Carter replied May 11, 2014 to The NKM is moving!

22 May 17, 2017
Reply by Gus Marsh

"Michael, The Museum will remain a Chartered Museum, it is not disbanding.  Yes it i…"

Jan Carter replied May 11, 2014 to The NKM is moving!

22 May 17, 2017
Reply by Gus Marsh

"Chuck, http://www.bermanmuseum.org/pages/?pageID=27 http://www.janneyfurnace.org/…"

Jan Carter replied May 11, 2014 to The NKM is moving!

22 May 17, 2017
Reply by Gus Marsh

"I would call it a modified wharncilff and I think you made some fine choices there"

Jan Carter replied May 10, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"Two additional Museums have been added to the recipient list Warwarsing Museum Histo…"

Jan Carter replied May 10, 2014 to The NKM is moving!

22 May 17, 2017
Reply by Gus Marsh

"Also, Canal Street has joined in the hunt for what they can do for us"

Jan Carter replied May 10, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"LOL Earl, looking for a reasonable one right now for Donnie"

Jan Carter replied May 10, 2014 to HAMMER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Luke, Every year I encourage this discussion, thank you.  I may have the papers for…"

Jan Carter replied May 10, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"Robert, Bless your heart ♥.  It never upsets me, it just seems like it is a long pro…"

Jan Carter replied May 9, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

KnifeMaker

"Doug, I am checking my schedule to see if I have Sat Morning free to attend.  if you…"

Jan Carter replied May 9, 2014 to Meet 2nd Amendment Champion Alan Gottlieb at the Knife Rights Awards Breakfast at BLADE Show

4 May 20, 2014
Reply by Doug Ritter

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service