Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL.  First I would never have guessed Carl at 65 and I have seen him swing a hammer…"

Jan Carter replied May 9, 2014 to HAMMER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thanks Guys!  Sorry for the rant"

Jan Carter replied May 9, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"good evening to all that have been writing, watching and exploring this discussion,…"

Jan Carter replied May 7, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"Jess, love the mock up.  LOL, I am sending all my pieces to you to mock up next LOL "

Jan Carter replied May 7, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"I understand Max, Blade Show and decisions are certainly on the way"

Jan Carter replied May 6, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

KnifeMaker

"Kevin, I adore the old celluloid's.  I do not think anyone has made a comparable ver…"

Jan Carter replied May 6, 2014 to Case Classic Good Earth handles?

5 May 6, 2014
Reply by John McCain

"Frank, THANK you, for taking the time to ask the question and letting us know that m…"

Jan Carter replied May 6, 2014 to Posting pictures from web hosting accounts?

6 May 6, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"I want to express a Thank you again to all of you.  Ivars is right, your time for th…"

Jan Carter replied May 6, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"Honestly I do not know what this would price out at yet This was just a thought the…"

Jan Carter replied May 5, 2014 to 2014 iKC knife...TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE

365 Jan 15, 2015

"Nice to meet you Neal, and welcome home! I love the responses, The guys are all righ…"

Jan Carter replied May 5, 2014 to Howdy from Texas

13 May 6, 2014
Reply by Ms Data

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service