Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"PER JOHN AT WHITE RIVER KNIFE & TOOL...TODAYS ANNOUNCEMENT 2/22/14I want you, Do…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 23, 2014 to White River Knife & Tool. A knife company to keep an eye on!!! UPDATED NEWS

12 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Terry Ray

"Jeremy, trust me the pleasure was all ours!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to An iKC Benchmade Giveaway Contest

161 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"I am pretty basic I think I think but today I grabbed my knife to open packages.  An…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to "So I grabbed my knife..."

31 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Charles Sample

"I have not decided what is next, the viper came home and I do like the knife Very Mu…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to What's next on your "must have" list?

24 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Jan Carter

"I am also surprised neither came sharp at all.  Seems to be a factory thing right no…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to 2 new knives

11 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Stephen L. Corley

"Robert, you are famous! Look at the top of Terry's page!  http://www.tccollectiblecu…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to An iKC Benchmade Giveaway Contest

161 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Risa at Cherokee Knife Supply has recently joined iKnifeCollector as a member.  I kn…"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to Whats a good source for Knife Parts and Supplies?

30 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Dave S.

"Congrats Robert!  LOL, I can't think of what you would do wrong LOL!!"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to An iKC Benchmade Giveaway Contest

161 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

" "

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to An iKC Benchmade Giveaway Contest

161 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Has anyone checked the secret word today??"

Jan Carter replied Feb 21, 2014 to An iKC Benchmade Giveaway Contest

161 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service