Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,595)

Discussions Replied To (5430) Replies Latest Activity

"Seems from this article, you have what one would call the "luxury" hunting knife fro…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 31, 2019 to I’ve been looking for copies of this. Anyone ever see one?

2 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Jan Carter

"Christian, Sometimes a tang stamp will help us with determinations, can you get us a…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 31, 2019 to I’ve been looking for copies of this. Anyone ever see one?

2 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Well the knife world has lost another legend.  —Pete Gerber, the founder of Gerber L…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 11, 2019 to Member Needs & Prayer Requests

1335 May 8
Reply by Steve Scheuerman (Manx)

"And then there is a dealer that sells material for making knives, handmade knives an…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 8, 2019 to A movable feast of knives

3 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"There is always at least one charity for kids happening,  Any and all profit at this…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 8, 2019 to A movable feast of knives

3 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by J.J. Smith III

"John, There is no issue having razors shipped in or are most of yours bought in the…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 6, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"As for the racist part John, in our country something as insubstantial as a chair ca…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 4, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"John, Like you, I cannot keep up with what is acceptable anylonger when discussing a…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 4, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"ok John, we have had a few giggles and been outraged for you a time or two by the ru…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 3, 2019 to Online knife purchases to be banned in the UK.

64 Oct 11, 2019
Reply by D ale

"Brad, If I were going to work the scale, I would replace both scales and get rid of…"

Jan Carter replied Oct 3, 2019 to New member wants to fix an Imperial push button

11 Oct 21, 2019
Reply by D ale

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service