Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, Stanley I think we need to get some towels for JJ"

Jan Carter replied Dec 23, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Ken, I could do that....Oh right I did"

Jan Carter replied Dec 23, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"LOL, Randall I mentioned that to Ken and he just said...wait until next years line c…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 23, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Thanks Robert and Jeff!"

Jan Carter replied Dec 23, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"To Ken, Jennie and all of you @ Queen that made this possible THANK YOU! To the memb…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 23, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

" "

Jan Carter replied Dec 23, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"I have made it home from work and drooled until I dont think I can anymore.  Let me…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 23, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"**DAY 11**** Two of the three wise men who visited baby Jesus were traditionally kno…"

Jan Carter replied Dec 22, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

"Hey I kind of like the fish face! Feathers it is! "

Jan Carter replied Dec 22, 2013 to iKnifeCollector 12 days of Christmas

259 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Charles Sample

"An RR Knife for Santa to keep!   Ken wins!  LOL"

Jan Carter replied Dec 22, 2013 to A question about Santa Claus...

38 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by John McCain

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service