Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,629)

Discussions Replied To (5457) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, Be assured if I have any left after the mailing I will offer them out to the me…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"By the way guys I am leaving the shield option up to Ken Daniels, he is going to the…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Its OK Robert, I just closed the last discussion.  Max requested not to have to look…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"This is the correct and current discussion"

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to iKC announces a QUEEN knife for 2013**3 available**

224 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Jan Carter

"Max, I believe your are correct I am closing this forum. See the new discussion here…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

" "

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Please see your emails for the announcement.  Queen Cutlery and Ken Daniels have gen…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Funny enough Robert, although it is my first year as the leader here...this is the t…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"No knives came in the mail today.  I will pursue an option with another company.  Li…"

Jan Carter replied Nov 25, 2013 to Closed discussion for 2013 knife

342 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Carter

"Well just a few more days.  Remember our drawing is on Thanksgiving day!"

Jan Carter replied Nov 24, 2013 to NOVEMBER 2013 KNIFE GIVEAWAY FOR PROMOTING IKC

101 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Jason Oncedisturbed Riley

RSS

whiteriverknives.com

© 2026   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service