Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

John McCain's Discussions (1,048)

Discussions Replied To (736) Replies Latest Activity

"Robert- I don't know what you paid for this at the flea market, but even the replica…"

John McCain replied Sep 5, 2016 to Neat item from flea market

9 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Robert Varcoe

"Jim-Funny you should mention Bulldog and Fight'n Rooster- I have read (not confirmed…"

John McCain replied Sep 5, 2016 to Battle Axe Brand History/Information

4 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Jim Morgan

"Jim-They were 2 different companies.The older Battle Axe Cutlery co. were either mad…"

John McCain replied Sep 5, 2016 to Battle Axe Brand History/Information

4 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Jim Morgan

"Robert--It is a Phurba, a Tibetan Ritual dagger, or a fascimile of a real one.There…"

John McCain replied Sep 4, 2016 to Neat item from flea market

9 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Robert Varcoe

"Mary & Peter- I just revisited the Latin Ebay listing for the third Lucky* Star…"

John McCain replied Sep 3, 2016 to Fixed Blade signed LUCKY (with a small star underneath)

20 May 7, 2019
Reply by James Anderson

"Peter-Pictures of Mary's knife can be found here-- http://iknifecollector.com/forum/…"

John McCain replied Sep 3, 2016 to Your favorite tang stamp.

25 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by John McCain

"Mary-I have spent many hours trying to research your knife with little success.I hav…"

John McCain replied Sep 2, 2016 to Fixed Blade signed LUCKY (with a small star underneath)

20 May 7, 2019
Reply by James Anderson

"Mary-here are the photos of your beautiful knife. "

John McCain replied Sep 2, 2016 to Fixed Blade signed LUCKY (with a small star underneath)

20 May 7, 2019
Reply by James Anderson

"I myself would select a well made kukuri. Thousands of Gurkha soldiers can't be wron…"

John McCain replied Sep 2, 2016 to If you had one knife to defend yourself with . . .

26 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Tony Flannery

"Jacqueline-The website Cutlers Cove which in my  experience has been very reliable s…"

John McCain replied Sep 2, 2016 to Western Sesquicentennial Commemorative W49 (Texas, 1986)???

6 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline Parker

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service