Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,595)

Discussions Replied To (5430) Replies Latest Activity

"Well it appears there may be an issue with the pics.  I will give it tonight to see…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2017 to iKC sponsors and members at Blade - be sure to stop and say HI

33 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by White River Knives

"LOL, it will show up Sue.  I think it is nice that the wjittler gets some pocket kni…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2017 to Case 83 Whittler

28 Aug 14, 2021
Reply by Sue OldsWidow

"more pics are coming tomorrow "

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2017 to iKC sponsors and members at Blade - be sure to stop and say HI

33 Jun 8, 2017

"Ready to sell "

33 Jun 8, 2017

"and Mr Greg Dash! "

33 Jun 8, 2017

"Microtechs were everywhere "

33 Jun 8, 2017

"My Dakota with his first Kiddo Program Knife from Queen Cutlery.  "

33 Jun 8, 2017

"Seriously folks you can stand in front of this booth all day and rarely be able to g…"

33 Jun 8, 2017

"A good many folks never see one of the powerhouse workers at Knife Magazine.  Ms Kim…"

33 Jun 8, 2017

"A company that needs no introduction and their newest Hawk "

33 Jun 8, 2017

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service