Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jan Carter's Discussions (11,595)

Discussions Replied To (5430) Replies Latest Activity

"Another family of knife makers and an amazing line up of products, White River Knife…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2017 to iKC sponsors and members at Blade - be sure to stop and say HI

33 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by White River Knives

"One of my all time favorite booths to visit.  There is always a lot of fun happening…"

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2017 to iKC sponsors and members at Blade - be sure to stop and say HI

33 Jun 8, 2017

"A start up sharpening company.  They have provided iKC a few samples for giveaway an…"

33 Jun 8, 2017

"Last but not least Mr George.  he has a summer home up here with his parents so he r…"

33 Jun 8, 2017

" "

33 Jun 8, 2017

"and just a few more shots to give the feel of the show "

33 Jun 8, 2017

"Blade is so much more than just a knife show.  Here is an engravers demo (there was…"

33 Jun 8, 2017

"This was the view from my drive as we were leaving "

33 Jun 8, 2017

"Just to give you a feel for the show "

33 Jun 8, 2017

""

Jan Carter replied Jun 5, 2017 to another of my dad's knives.....#3 of 4

5 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by greg

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com