Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Derek Wells's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh and I forgot to add a nice piece of New Zealand Kauri wood from my late Dad's tim…"

Derek Wells replied Mar 17, 2016 to New Zealand Thrift Shop Haul

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Andy Moon

"I now see the seller has ended the auction   ... "as there was an error in the listi…"

Derek Wells replied Feb 15, 2016 to Is this one too good to be true? (Case Bros.)

1 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Derek Wells

Featured

"Olsen Knives were based in Howard City Michigan It seems in the early days they did…"

Derek Wells replied Feb 11, 2016 to Colonial Camp Knife Unusual Shield

4 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Jan Carter

In Memoriam

"Toledo about 70 kms south of Madrid has been a Sword & Knife making center since…"

Derek Wells replied Feb 5, 2016 to Spanish Cutlery

13 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Paul S

"Correct on both counts Jan! The Colonial at the back is actually longer than the Imp…"

Derek Wells replied Jan 30, 2016 to A "Bounty" of Barlows (?) Time to put your 'thinking caps" on and have some fun.

11 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Derek Wells

""

Derek Wells replied Jan 30, 2016 to A "Bounty" of Barlows (?) Time to put your 'thinking caps" on and have some fun.

11 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Derek Wells

"Well now I have learnt something John I did not know there was such a thing as a 'Hu…"

Derek Wells replied Jan 29, 2016 to A "Bounty" of Barlows (?) Time to put your 'thinking caps" on and have some fun.

11 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Derek Wells

"That is very nice Sue. I am not overly familiar with Case knives (I have a few but n…"

Derek Wells replied Jan 18, 2016 to Favorite Knife Pictures - Lets see them

47 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Roger Russell

"I wasn't sure of what I did, so yesterday I took mental note with my latest arrival…"

Derek Wells replied Jan 18, 2016 to My first question…what do you look at when you receive a new knife?

27 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by jeff

"Some lovely Blades Roger & when bone gets that 'aged smoothness' about it, there…"

Derek Wells replied Jan 15, 2016 to Favorite Knife Pictures - Lets see them

47 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Roger Russell

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit