Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Ken Hashimoto's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you very much. Still a lot of stuff to get through..lol"

Ken Hashimoto replied Sep 30, 2015 to Hattori Knives Site

6 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by tim payne

"Jan, I see that there are all custom Japanese knifemakers besides Rockstead listed.…"

Ken Hashimoto replied Jun 10, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"The third museum is the Seki Kaji Denshou Kan (Seki Forge Tradition Museum). The fir…"

Ken Hashimoto replied Jun 9, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jan, AGR has a long relationship with TakBlade (Tak Fukuta), who made and very likel…"

Ken Hashimoto replied Jun 8, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Stil in Japan, but Ichiro Hattori is the only knifemaker in the world that I am awar…"

Ken Hashimoto replied Jun 7, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Jan,  He said that many people make the mistake of sharpening a convex grind the way…"

Ken Hashimoto replied Jun 2, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Tim,  I managed to pick up a Hattori KD30-104 a fixed blade in Cowry-X power steel d…"

Ken Hashimoto replied Jun 2, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"The Second of the three Museums is the Seki City Hamono Kaikan (Cutlery Hall). Owned…"

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Another chance to log in...The Museum is connected to a large outlet shop which carr…"

Ken Hashimoto replied Jun 1, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

"Hi Tim, Finally got a little break so I will respond to your question. G.Sakai's old…"

Ken Hashimoto replied Jun 1, 2015 to Do we have other SEKI Vintage Collectors out there?

227 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Jan Carter

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service