Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Jemal Hamilton's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I've looked through those repro links and I'm going to keep looking. Those ones miss…"

Jemal Hamilton replied Aug 7, 2012 to looking for a Mark 1 trench knife, aka the mean looking one with the knuckle duster handle

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by D ale

"There is also Ploughshare forge, he does repro's of war knives, some of them knuckle…"

Jemal Hamilton replied Aug 7, 2012 to looking for a Mark 1 trench knife, aka the mean looking one with the knuckle duster handle

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by D ale

"you tube link to a scene showing the knife in the series, beware some shooting at th…"

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by D ale

"Thank you Dale and JJ, The link to the real ones is amazing! The reviews of each kn…"

7 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by D ale

"Dale,Thanks. J"

Jemal Hamilton replied Jul 31, 2012 to Brass knuckles

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Jemal Hamilton

"Hello, it's a Flylock, at Sharperdeals http://www.sharperdeals.net/auction_details.…"

Jemal Hamilton replied Jul 27, 2012 to i am looking to buy or trade for a presto letter opener knife

5 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jemal Hamilton

"Boss knife and review. Do they offer a serrated blade and maybe a tool blade, pry ba…"

Jemal Hamilton replied Jul 9, 2012 to Famars Lama Knife Review! WOW!

77 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Leopold Lacrimosa

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service