Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged '' (2,956)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Camillus OVB

Does anyone have a Camillus Fisk bowie? I managed to get 4 of the SouthWest Bowies, 2 in Amboina and 2 in Maple before the rush for Camillu…

Started by Ron James

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by joel d gottfried

Do you own an especially cool antique or ancient Ethnic Knife? If you do, tell us about it!

If you own an especially cool Ethnic Knife or sword, which we have defined as one that is handmade, custom-made, traditionally-styled, trib…

Started by Terry Waldele

0 Jan 25, 2010

Puukka Identification, Please

I inherited this one from my Grandfather, who was an avid fisherman during his lifetime. It has seen much use from the 1920s to when I…

Started by Dan Evans

4 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Dan Evans

Booth Bros. Newark,NJ

Hello folks, I have been eyeing a old Booth Bros. pocket knife in excellent condition. Circa 1879-1894. I found it at a local antique stor…

Started by Alan

0 Jan 18, 2010

Knives as gifts

I love giving knives as gifts! But, apparently old tales say that the giving of a knife to a friend actually means you are "cutting off" th…

Started by Wilma Slicer (Lynsie)

11 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by kage

In Memoriam

What do you look for in the knives you buy/collect?

One of our fellow iKC members suggested we add this topic (you'd know he is a knife maker, lol), so the question is- It is form over functi…

Started by Scott King

20 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by kage

2 knives I need information on.

Hi everyone, I have 2 knives that I need information about, I will put pics to help. they are: 1, Frost cutlery, fixed blade with Reddish…

Started by Richard Owens

12 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Trent Rock

Invitational Style Knife Shows

Hey Trent as a pure capitalist (I'm sure there is an economic term for it, but I didn't finish college, as you know, so don't know it), lik…

Started by Trent Rock

7 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Scott King

What about rare knives?

I have a knife that is about 7-10 inches in length. It is made of Silver, and the sheath is very ornate silver. The sheath is very curved w…

Started by Terri Nichols

5 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Rick Cothren

In Memoriam

All the knives on eBay

Started by Scott King

5 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Halicon

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS