Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The time has come to start the discussion on the 2014 iKC knife.  

I would again like to shoot for August/Sept delivery date.  Something to remember while we talk about this is that a short run of only 50 or so knives means we need to tie in with a maker that is already running a knife and tweak that one to make it our own.  The reason for this is most SFO's require a minimum order of 250 or more.  Also I would like to keep it less than $125.00 delivered to you.  I have some eyes checking out whats available at a factory or two but always love to hear your ideas.  Remember, this is YOUR knife 

Here is a pic of the official annual knives we have done so far

Tags: 2014, annual, club, iKC, knife

Views: 5132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice . i need em

I second the scout suggestion or a two blade swayback. Also, a barlow or dogleg jack.

For the barlow, put the IKC on the bolster and maybe some knice ebony or rosewood scales.

I second this.

Smiling-Knife said:

For the barlow, put the IKC on the bolster and maybe some knice ebony or rosewood scales.

What S K said sounds good !

Smiling-Knife said:

Wait, SK seconded the Scout not a Barlow. I would also love a Barlow but how many choices do you get? I like all of his ideas, though.

Hmmm, a Barlow with iKC bolsters, now that dog'll hunt.

queen has a handel material called mammoth bark,I'de love to see a scott or a seath knife done in it for our 2014 ,but yes stay with queen

Robert Burris said:

I would stick with Queen Cutlery in one of their brands. We have had knives with a single blade most of the time that is why I propose a multi-blade knife in a pattern that is highly collectable. My vote is for a "Scout pattern". Yep you heard right, a Scout. If this years knife is a Scout, I predict that in 5 years, it would be the most collectable and valuable IKC knife, to date. I would also like to put my name on the list for this years club knife, no mater the pattern because I know Miss Jan will come up with a winner.

Remember, last year at this time ole Rob voted for a Queen Mt. Man pattern IKC knife. LOL

well since right now we are just getting a feel for it all Robert, weigh in as many times as you all would like

Yes Mam, I just don't weigh as much as others....lol   I know we will end up with a great knife, as always. Did I mention a Moose pattern might be nice......lol

Hey Ivars, it's good to hear your opinion, once again.

LOL Ivars, I like all the ideas but I have to admit the barlow is making me think!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service