Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

iKC is proud to announce the 2015 Barlow.  The pattern chosen is not a production pattern, the ebony wood is not a production wood this year for Queen.  This tang stamp is brand new for Queen, it is the 2015 tang.  6 1/8 overall and 3.5 closed

At 119.00 for US destination including shipping and 130.00 for international this knife is unique to iKC and the members.  I have ordered 50 to be deep etched iKC on the bolster and 40 without the etch.  I can always change that if we need more than 50 with our etch.

Thank you to EVERYONE that helped with this years decision, I honestly cannot keep us going without your help!

Style of Knife:  Barlow 

# of Blades:  2 

Blade Set-up:  Spear and small wharncliffe (see picture) 

Type of Steel: D2 Steel with Satin Finish 

Grind of Blade: Flat Grind

Swedge Grinds: none  

Nail Marks: Crescent 

Stamp:  Q DFC tang stamp (Front) 

Etch: no 

Bolsters: Nickel Silver with iKC deep etch 

Shield:  No  

Handle Description/ Construction:  ebony  

Liners: Nickel Silver 

Pins: Nickel Silver 

Packaging:  Black Box 

Handle Description/ Construction:  ebony  

Please note the handle material in the picture IS NOT what we are using.  Our handles will be ebony

Tags: 2015, Barlow, Ebony, iKC

Views: 3030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JJ, you would think from NE Georgia your would have shown up today also!

Clint, your tie is crooked LOL 

I drove up as the delivery was being made. Winterville neighbors a mail hub in Athens.

Jan Carter said:

wooohoo!  Jim your the first I have seen saying it is finally home!

I'll be waiting for the mail lady, tomorrow, for sure.

Wahooo!   Arrived today, one very neat ebony 2015 Barlow IKC.  Awesome knife!  Jan, thank you again for all the hard work throughout the year !!! 

Greetings from north-central Pa. - The mail has arrived. This 2015 Barlow is sharp in more ways than one! Jan, you were not kidding , this is nice Ebony! A really nice little knife! I think we can be proud of this one. Thank for all the hard work.... Warren - "Lone Wolf".

Guess I'm 4th in line...
A beautiful ebony etched and burnt orange, not, for pocket carry.
I got my two Barlows today. They do not disappoint. I have several burnt orange knives, some smooth, some jigged and this one is the most unique of them. Good job. I hope you kept the protos for all your troubles. Thanks a bunch.

Mine arrived today.  Great looking knife Jan.  GOOD JOB!  Thanks for doing this in one of my favorite styles.

I got mine today & am doing my happy dance !!- Last years was great- but this years IKC knife is awesome !! Fit, finish, and the burnt orange smooth bone is fantastic !!-- This here is a right purdy knife, I don't care who you all are !!  

Jim, Thank you!  Yes the protos stayed with me.  There is a set of 2 protos for each knife we have made since 2010.  I am so glad you liked the burnt orange, once it was offered I knew there were some of us that could not resist!

Jim Liles said:

I got my two Barlows today. They do not disappoint. I have several burnt orange knives, some smooth, some jigged and this one is the most unique of them. Good job. I hope you kept the protos for all your troubles. Thanks a bunch.

Great Pic!  Thanks John.  Post it in the pics, maybe someone else will want one

John McCain said:

I got mine today & am doing my happy dance !!- Last years was great- but this years IKC knife is awesome !! Fit, finish, and the burnt orange smooth bone is fantastic !!-- This here is a right purdy knife, I don't care who you all are !!  

Always a pleasure Clint and it is I that should be thanking all of you for letting me do this style this year

Clint Thompson said:

Mine arrived today.  Great looking knife Jan.  GOOD JOB!  Thanks for doing this in one of my favorite styles.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service