Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Another silly fun GEC knife is in the works.  GEC#35 frame (3.75" closed) "BEER & SAUSAGE"   Shield --- Looks like Autumn Leaf jigged bone should be the scales  --- spear like blade --- 3 prong fork with cap lifter -- and a mustache  comb   ---  I have seen production line #35 parts photos , that were removed from the GEC web-sight.  ---  No mustache comb photos--- Bill Howard could be toying with us.  GEC factory drawings are never the final say.  My pre-order has been made.  These knives will be sold out before Octoberfest .

Views: 2476

Replies to This Discussion

I assume it's too early at this point but anyone know if/where these will be available for early reservations?

Check out our GEC dealers that sponsor iKC.    Kifer Cutlery Classics  , JSR Sports & More ,  TSA Knives ,  and Blue Creek Cutlery  ----  You should email one of these fine dealers for a pre-order and tell them you enjoy iKC knife forum.  

Will do, thanks Kenneth!

iKC sponsor Maher & Grosh is under contract with GEC for a 2020 SFO knife.   That knife is suppose to be released in August ,2020.   I believe that Mayer & Grosh knife will be on a #35 frame.  I hope I like it enough to snag one.  I am sure one will be in ebony wood.   I wish they would bring back the Antique Honey Jigged bone.  

I pre-ordered the "Beer & Sausage"  #35 Bar Tool knife.    Collector Knives released their pre-order #35 knife posting today. Spoken for in 3 to 5 minutes.   These knives will be sold in low numbers.   I can't say anymore !  (not confirmed)  Contact the iKC supporter dealers first.   I believe you can only preorder one of the three.   (not confirmed)  Contact Kifer Cutlery --  TSA Knives ---  Blue Creek Cutlery  --- JSR Sports & More     ASAP   Choices are : Autumn leaf jigged bone --- Ebony-wood  --- natural canvas micarta   

My financial advisor has informed me that it's out of the question.  She also informed the CFO  and the CEO.

What's a lowley peaon to do?

I keep looking for info on this one!

Kenneth W. Hill said:

iKC sponsor Maher & Grosh is under contract with GEC for a 2020 SFO knife.   That knife is suppose to be released in August ,2020.   I believe that Mayer & Grosh knife will be on a #35 frame.  I hope I like it enough to snag one.  I am sure one will be in ebony wood.   I wish they would bring back the Antique Honey Jigged bone.  

Brother, I feel your pain! Let's go back to 2007 when the prices were a little easier.

J.J. Smith III said:

My financial advisor has informed me that it's out of the question.  She also informed the CFO  and the CEO.

What's a lowley peaon to do?

9/1/2020   The GEC#35 Beer & Sausage Natural Canvas micarta knives were just released.  

9/02/2020  GEC just posted production line photos of the #35 B&S ebony-wood knives.  

400 each of the #35 B&S knives will be made.   (Mike Latham)

The Ebony-wood B&S #35 knives have just been released .  The micarta natural canvas #35 knives  are showing up at some GEC dealers , but they are sold in minutes after posting. 

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
1 hour ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
9 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
yesterday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Sunday
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service