Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

"Like its big brothers, the 33 Small Stockman also packs 3 blades in a convenient but very practical pocketknife. The 33 Small Stockman measures 2 5/8" closed and includes clip, sheepfoot, and pen blades. The Pen Knife version includes a clip and pen blade"

Views: 7087

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, me too! I wish they still make the 33 in the Natural/White Bone, I'd have one for EDC!

All of the 33 Stockmans I have so far. Three spots left. Pearl, dark blue, and delrin? 

HEY! I got another Sawcut Antique Bone 6333! My OCD at work. But, I noticed that the sawcut pattern is different!  The first three I bought have the vertical pattern, and the one I just got has the horizontal pattern. Tang stamps are the same. I wonder if there was a production change, or they're both used at the same time? Which came first, the horizontal or the vertical pattern if there was a change?

The new one with the horizontal sawcut pattern was going to be a EDC backup, but I think I'll Renwax it and put it in the 33 cabinet! I'm sure it's gonna be worth more in the future.....maybe 25¢ more. LOL!

If that's not an acid etch you can rub it off with a penny.

I'm in decision mode right now whether to get another to carry. If I do, I might try taking it off.

Place the order... You know it's gonna happen anyway.

LOL! I DO try to watch my pennies........well, sort of. My BIG problem is, when I get my Social Security/knife allowance next month I'm ordering a pearl 33. I'm afraid when I get it I'm going to want to carry it, and then of course I'll have to get another for the collection (EDC/OCD).

Just let it wear off naturally. The slimline I carry still has the etch on the blade, Tested XX Razor Edge but its almost gone. It's an 8 dot.

I might do that IF I decide to carry one. I really like this Second Cut Stag. I've been sitting here and looking at it. It actually looks better in person than in the pictures. It kinda washed out in the pictures.

Ha! I bought this Case Saw Cut Antique Bone recently. I didn't plan to take the pictures yet. when I get home from PA for my little vacation.

The Saw Cut Antique Bone is still my EDC.....he doesn't want to leave my pocket! LOL!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
9 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
10 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service