Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our February 2014 Contest is sponsored by

TC Collectible Cutlery/Terry Ray

Let’s have some fun and give away a knife!

This month is a secret word contest.  Every day between today and Feb 20, 2014 I will place a secret word in the right hand column of iKC.  Bring that word back to this page and use it in a sentence.   

That’s it you are entered. 

Each entry will receive a ticket and a name will be drawn on Feb 21rst to win.  Only one ticket per person per day.  No fair copying anyone else’s sentences LOL

A Mel Pardue design, the 553 Benchmade Griptilian!

Blade Length: 3.45"

Blade Thickness: 0.115"

Overall Length: 8.07"

Closed Length: 4.62"

Handle Thickness: 0.640"

Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel

Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC

Blade Style: Tanto w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs

Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up

Lock Mechanism: AXIS

Class: Blue

Weight: 3.25oz.

Tags: Collectible, TC, benchmade, contest, cutlery, giveaway, griptilian, iknifecollector, knife

Views: 1325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I couldn't think of a better couple to receive a Benchmade knife from, than Terry and Cherry Ray!

I really like that Benchmade Griptilian and I wonder when Jan will be giving it away.

I have a couple of guns and fishing rodss that were bench made and a few Benchmade knives as well and they aren't the same thing.

Benchmade is not a brand of knife that I own but it surely looks like a nice one.

I have had a good amount of fun watching the secret word pop up again and again in here.  Alec, the story you started with yours was a hoot when he got to the pizza!  Data...The answer is tomorrow, we will have Donnie draw the name again

I sure need a new Benchmade knife.

Has anyone checked the secret word today??

Robert Burris is one of our great friends at iKC!

Did Robert Burris win the drawing?

I don't understand but that's no surprise.....lol

Yahoo!......I would like to thank TC Collectable Cutlery, Miss Jan and all the members that participated in the contest. I think I only have one tactical knife, I guess now I'll have two. Thanks again, everyone.

P. S.  When I first saw my name I thought I had done something wrong, in the contest.....lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service