Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our February 2014 Contest is sponsored by

TC Collectible Cutlery/Terry Ray

Let’s have some fun and give away a knife!

This month is a secret word contest.  Every day between today and Feb 20, 2014 I will place a secret word in the right hand column of iKC.  Bring that word back to this page and use it in a sentence.   

That’s it you are entered. 

Each entry will receive a ticket and a name will be drawn on Feb 21rst to win.  Only one ticket per person per day.  No fair copying anyone else’s sentences LOL

A Mel Pardue design, the 553 Benchmade Griptilian!

Blade Length: 3.45"

Blade Thickness: 0.115"

Overall Length: 8.07"

Closed Length: 4.62"

Handle Thickness: 0.640"

Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel

Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC

Blade Style: Tanto w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs

Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up

Lock Mechanism: AXIS

Class: Blue

Weight: 3.25oz.

Tags: Collectible, TC, benchmade, contest, cutlery, giveaway, griptilian, iknifecollector, knife

Views: 1323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If my knife allowance doesn't go up this year, I might have to hammer out a new way to increase my funds.

Could I use a hammer to break the shell on this armadillo in my back yard?

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land. I'd hammer out freedom, I'd hammer out justice, I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters . . . Ha . . . Your Peter, Paul, and Mary earwig for the day.

"You must either conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer"

In school we use to have to spell a word and then make a sentence using that word. I feel like I'm in school again...lol

LOL Robert!  Ya'll are doing a great job, bet the teacher never gave you a knife for using the word in a sentence 

The Seattle Seahawks defense put the hammer to the Broncos offense.

He carried the red hot billet from the forge to the anvil, laid it down in the center, far from the edge, and squeezing the tongs, he lifted the hammer.

Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone and anvil is rightwise king born of all England.

Sometimes the trials and tribulations of life seem undeserved and we question why we are subjected to these troubling times; however, maybe it is just our creator using us as an anvil to hammer something of beauty that will touch many lives.

In the blacksmith shop on our farm there was also an anvil.

The blacksmith hammers the steel on the anvil.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service