Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Looking for Antique press button knives to add to my collection.

the pics i posted are not mine, but have the permission to use them in my "hunt" for some.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks Guys!

regards,

mike allen

mallen2@bellsouth.ne4t

Views: 1407

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lee Saunders said:

just wondering, did you buy those from mark?  or on sharper deals?  I know mark and he can be a good source for switchblades.  and i recommend that you buy his book.  it's excellent.  I have bid on some knives at sharper deals but have not actually bought anything there.  in fact, I have been trying to find someone here at iKC that knows more about sharper deals.  always must be cautious, especially about switchblades.

Lee,
I saw a one arm knife press button on sharper deals if you are still looking for one.
.......mike allen

wow thank you mike.  I will go check it out.

Auction# 65038
#65028, sorry my fault
Mike".....

I live here in north Ga,and found these at a flea market just as the vender was putting these in his case(he bought them for 5.00/ I bought them for 15.00-they barely would open-i oiled them and tighted the spring in the fishtail both work great-the jiffy(fatjack)will jump out of your hand.colonial switchblades 004.jpgcolonial switchblades 013.jpgcolonial switchblades 009.jpg

Attachments:

trying to insert pictures

Roy,

Click the second icon at the top of the reply to discussion box and you can insert photos
roy weatherford said:

trying to insert pictures

LOL!!  Roy what flea market were you at.  I sure dont find those things at Deckers in Murphy!

J&J BY PENDERGRASS I85 jefferson Ga.

Thank you!  Those are great examples of the knives that made switchblades AND Colonial knives as popular as they are

here are a couple of push buttons

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
4 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
5 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
21 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service