Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Win your choice of one: Amber Stag Bone, Buffalo Horn or American Walnut !!!

This contest will run through midnight EDT August 16, 2015.  The winner will be drawn from a hat and there is no limit on entries.

To be eligible, you need to share this outside of iKC.  FB, Twitter, by email to your friends....whatever means you have outside of iKC.  For an extra ticket LIKE our sponsors FB page TC Collectible Cutlery.

Now we are on our honor system here.  After you have shared out about iKC, you must put something here in the discussion telling me what what you have done.

GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING OUT iKC AND TC COLLECTIBLE CUTLERY...This is how we can grow :)

Tags: 2015, August, Contest!, Knives, Win, choice, of, your

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feathered Buffalo Horn

D2 Tool Steel

wharncliffe blade flat grind

4-1/8" closed length

Made in the USA

Queen Cutlery #01 etching on face side and TC Collectible Cutlery Anvil trademark on reverse

Q DFC (Queen  Daniels Family Cutlery tang stamp)

Queen Cutlery 2 Piece box with TC Collectible Cutlery Label

The fit and finish are outstanding.

These knives are a outstanding work of craftsmanship and were built to exact specifications.

Shared on FB and LIKED TC Collectible Cutlery a long time ago.

Jan,

I sent out a couple emails to friends and liked TC Collectibles FB page. Sign me up for the drawing.

Just a quick question...I've posted the same pic's in different groups here...like my Bowies in the Schrade Group and then in Knife Pattern Collectors Group as well. Hope that's OK...I sure enjoy this site..I'm learning about so many different makers that I was not familiar with. 

Doug

liked on FB... tweeted on twitter.. thanks Greg

shared on google

Doug, 

Your doing fine.  With how we are set up someone may look at one group but not another..if it fits in the group...share away!

Doug Webber said:

Jan,

I sent out a couple emails to friends and liked TC Collectibles FB page. Sign me up for the drawing.

Just a quick question...I've posted the same pic's in different groups here...like my Bowies in the Schrade Group and then in Knife Pattern Collectors Group as well. Hope that's OK...I sure enjoy this site..I'm learning about so many different makers that I was not familiar with. 

Doug

RON!

WOW!  Thank you!!

Ron Dumeah said:

Did I ever tell you about a nice place? A happy place. A place were there are 1889 people who all share the same love. The love of all things sharp. Knife collecting is a great hobby and how can you make it any better? By being with people who love the same thing you do. iKnife Collector is not just a place to talk knives. You see them and find history, facts and stories about who and where they came from. We have custom makers! Some of the best! Beginners and masters. You can see the work they do from chunks of steel to beautifully hand crafted knives. iKnife Collector is the place for the biggest collector to the smallest. I call this home. So come on join up! Welcome home! 
http://iknifecollector.com

shsred with this story and liked TC Cutlery. 

Thank you to Jeff and Jeremy as well!!

I Shared on Facebook with I love being a Member of iKnife Collector! I just wish I had more time to be involved. Enter to win a knife. I just shared on Twitter too. Liked Post and Liked TC Collectible Cutlery on their site and Facebook site too. 

Janet and Leo...you rock!!!

SHARED ON FACEBOOK!

Shared on Facebook with Elmore's Leathers and James Cooglers Knives!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service