Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hello SAK fan,
Actually my favorite SAKs are the different alox models. As an example of the colors I attach a pic of my farmers. Actually I have 4 colors.

See more colored alox pics in my album.

Do you also have alox SAKs, perhaps in other colors?
Please show me them.

Tags: Victorinox, farmer

Views: 39156

Replies to This Discussion

Victorinox Sailor in red-blue, SIAM etching on mainblade. Special Run limited to 50 pieces. Mainblade numbered.

More pics...

Victorinox Cadet plus and Cadet II plus with black tools. Special runs limited to 50 pieces. Mainblade numbered.

More pics...

Hi Martin, love thoes farmers! Great colours also! Over here in Ireland, its very hard to get alox scaled saks. Especially the coloured ones. Most of my alox knives are silver

Victorinox Rancher in black. Specialrun limited to 50 pieces. Engraving plate with number.

Two Alox with advertising. The blue one is a Settler with the old tangstamp ELINOX and the silver one is a solo. 

A Pioneer in violet. It's a new specialrun limited to 50 pieces. Mainblade is engraved with year and number.

more...

Victorinox orange Cadett . More....

New special run. Electrician plus with unique tool combination. Pruning blade instead of the awl. Only 50 pieces made by Victorinox in July 2011.  more pics....

A Victorinox Rancher with oldstyle scales with SBB-CFF engraved.  more pics...

Victorinox Minichamp and Rambler in blue Alox from Swissbianco 2011.  more pic....

Green Harvester special run 2011. Only 100 pieces made by Victorinox. Serial number engraved on pruning blade.

more pics ...

Dark brown Pioneer. Special run 2011 with only 50 pieces made by Victorinox. Engraved serial number.

It's darker than the brown Pioneer from 2010.  more pics ...

brown 2010 and dark brown 2011 Pioneers.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
22 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
23 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Apr 22

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Apr 21
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service