Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

OK so your set for a ride, you threw a bag together and decide to hit the open road...you search for a favorite Kershaw to take on the trip, what are packing?

Tags: combo, kersahw, motorcycle

Views: 550

Replies to This Discussion

Hm i think the blur or the spec bump if you not taking ZT line in count. :-)

Well I would think you may pack a few...with at least one a Kershaw!

For tool purposes I always have a Leatherman Surge with all the accessories in the saddlebag.  For EDC I have just switched from a Kershaw Leek to a Kershaw Kuro.  I like the longer reverse tanto blade on the Kuro and especially the grippy textured handle scales, and that for $25 I won't mind it taking a beating if it needs to.  For $25 it is a great Kershaw.

A Vintage Trooper In Your Boot, My opinion...

Thank you Data, and for $25 its not the end of the world if it drops in the dust. Enjoy the ride!

Data (C Thomas) said:

For tool purposes I always have a Leatherman Surge with all the accessories in the saddlebag.  For EDC I have just switched from a Kershaw Leek to a Kershaw Kuro.  I like the longer reverse tanto blade on the Kuro and especially the grippy textured handle scales, and that for $25 I won't mind it taking a beating if it needs to.  For $25 it is a great Kershaw.

Oh yes, I can see that thing sittin down in my boot ready for a quick draw. Enjoy the ride!

Scott R Gordon said:

A Vintage Trooper In Your Boot, My opinion...

Since it is spring, I will revive Mr. Hanner's thread (nice bike too, Steve! ) 

For the old Panhead, I would pair that with a Kershaw A100 Multi-tool plier. Although it has never left me stranded, I have had to improvise with roadside mechanics on occasion to make it back home, so the plier/multitool would be a welcome addition. 

For the Kawasaki Concours, I would take the speedy and stylish Volt 3600.  

Finally, for the KTM, I would take my Link tanto with blackwash. 

best 

mqqn

Well Andy looks like you have them all covered !!  That Panhead makes me want to go for a ride!

Well...for my badass ride...... I usually have my collapsible baton and my Kershaw JYD2......my Zero Tolerance 0300......and a healthy sense of humour! And yes...I do own that eBike. Rode it to work for a couple years.

Oh wait...you said "Hot Bike"...not "HotWheels Bike"!! LOL

haha! 

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) said:

Oh wait...you said "Hot Bike"...not "HotWheels Bike"!! LOL

love that Junkyard Dog !
Steve Scheuerman (Manx) said:

Well...for my badass ride...... I usually have my collapsible baton and my Kershaw JYD2......my Zero Tolerance 0300......and a healthy sense of humour! And yes...I do own that eBike. Rode it to work for a couple years.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
3 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
12 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service