Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Tags: Elk, IKC/Knives, Live, Ridge, contest, knives

Views: 874

Replies to This Discussion

TJ,

You were correct to place your guess right here in this thread. However, you need to do a little work by determining which numbers have already been taken. If you scroll up on this page you will see that Indian had already taken #24 earlier yesterday. I have just updated the numbers that have been chosen already. See below...

13, 14, 15, 16 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 33, 36, 42

Of course, if 24 is your lucky number then you can stick with it. But if a duplicate number turns out to be the lucky one then Jan will have a neutral party pick the winner in an impartial manner to determine the final winner. I hope my explanation made sense to you? Because I'm starting to get confused now myself. My personal recommendation would be to pick another number -- One that hasn't already been picked. 

Cheers, to you and GOOD LUCK!

I might also add that it's easier to do this if everyone just adds their number to the list of those that are already chosen and then copies the new list of numbers into their post. That way the next person who wishes to enter can just look at the previous post, add their new number and move the whole process forward. Capiche? In fact I will start the ball rolling in my next post...

TJ Smith said:

I havent figured out how to place my guess but an even two dizen would be mine. 24  TJ Smith

Here are the numbers that have already been chosen. Copy these numbers along with these instructions and then paste them into your post. Then add your new number to that bunch so that the next person posting can do the same thing. And so on and so on...(Here are the numbers. Add your guess, then copy and paste into your post)

13, 14, 15, 16 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 33, 36, 42

Add your number to the numbers above then copy everything above the line and paste it into a new post.

my guess is 22 Mr. Pipes sign would be a great one for my collection.

32 fixed blades

It is time for a fixed blade contest!

The rules for this week

1) Guess the number of fixed blades that will be shown on Knives Live on 7/12/2013

2) The number cloesest without going over will win

3) In the case of a tie I will have a third party draw a name

4) A display of more than 1 knife counts as ONE!

5) You must be present during the show to win

Best of Luck!

Enter your number right here! BE SURE TO CHECK AND SEE if a number was previously chosen unless you want to be part of a run off drawing

13, 14, 15, 16 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 33, 36, 42

HERE IS MY PICK.........18

I'll take 25 please. Thanks for the contest! Best, Dan

Jack Pappy Lewis said:

The rules for this week

1) Guess the number of fixed blades that will be shown on Knives Live on 7/12/2013

Best of Luck!

Enter your number right here! BE SURE TO CHECK AND SEE if a number was previously chosen unless you want to be part of a run off drawing

I an a new mnmber. where is -You must be present during the show to win. On line ? or in person ?

TJ Smith said:

Jack Pappy Lewis said:

The rules for this week

Best of Luck!

Sorry, I am a new member.  Should have typed slower:) 

TJ Smith said:

I an a new mnmber. where is -You must be present during the show to win. On line ? or in person ?

TJ Smith said:

Jack Pappy Lewis said:

The rules for this week

Best of Luck!

Unfortunately I will not be able to view the show on Friday as there is no satellite or internet where I'll be going.  But their is a lake and plenty of fish, So I'm not complaining!   But just to mak things interesting, Does the SOG Revolver SEAL count as a fixed blade?   And I'm guessing 29 (28 if the Revolvers doesn't count!)

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
3 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
4 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
20 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service