Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Fans, collectors, and/or anyone interested in Ernest Emerson's Legendary Hard Use Knives..."To Some They Are Accessories... To Others They Are Necessities."

WIKIPEDIA'S ARTICLE ON ERNEST EMERSON.

Edit

Ernest R. Emerson (born March 7, 1955) is an American custom knifemaker, martial artist, and edged-weapons expert. Originally an engineer and machinist in the aerospace industry, Emerson became a knifemaker known for making decorative knives but later became better known for his combat knives, eventually founding a production company to mass-produce his designs, and popularizing a style of knife known as the Tactical-folder. 

Emerson's knives have been displayed as museum pieces, designed for use by Navy SEALs, and used by NASA in outer space. They have also been featured in films and novels, furthering their popularity with collectors. 

Emerson is an accomplished martial artist who has developed a combatives system, Emerson Combat Systems, which has been taught to police officers, elite military units, and civilians...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Emerson 

Tags: EMERSON, Forum, KNIVES, iKC

Views: 7350

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on January 24, 2010

EOTAC Launches New Emerson Knife Collaboration at SHOT
From the get go, EOTAC wanted to do a knife to complement their clothing styles so they went to knife making legend Ernest Emerson to produce the EOG-1 (Elite operator Grade). Emerson designed a custom blade design crafted from 154CM premium Stainless Tool Steel hardened to 57 Rockwell with a partial serration. The EOG-1 also features G10 scales and Titanium liner lock.

The production knife will only be available with the partially serrated blade like the Black variant above. The A-TACS version below is a prototype shown so that you can see how it will look with the camo finish. The knife will be available only through EOTAC and select EOTAC dealers and quantities will be limited. It will be offered in Black, Khaki, OD Green, and A-TACS.

Reply by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on February 12, 2010 

GENTLEMAN JIM [COMING SOON!]

Picture riverboats and gamblers. Picture fine whiskey and pretty ladies. The Gentleman Jim would be right at home. This is a finely refined folding dagger with a serious case of "Bad Intent." Slim, Sleek, and Deadly Serious are the words that perfectly describe the Gentleman Jim folder.

Handles Black G-10 epoxy / glass laminate
Lock Aerospace grade Titanium
Blade 154 CM
Finish Stonewash or Black
Grind Conventional V Grind

Overall Length 8.55 in.
Blade Length 3.75 in.
Blade Thickness .125 in.
Hardness 57-59 RC

Reply by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on May 14, 2010

Emerson Knives, Inc.

Famous In The Worst Places....

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Monday, May 17th,2010

Emerson Virtual Custom Online Knife Show

The Emerson Virtual Knife Show.
On Monday May 17th, 2010 we will be hosting the first ever Emerson Virtual online knife show.
We know that many of you never have the opportunity to attend a Custom Knife Show and participate in the Emerson Custom Knife Lottery. And we know that many of our valued Customers live around the world and can not come to the U.S. just to buy a knife, as badly as they want one.
So, to give you all the opportunity to have a chance to own a genuine Handmade Ernest Emerson Custom Knife, we are putting on an online knife show auction to give everyone an opportunity to own one. This auction show will feature many unique one of a kind customs, some very first editions, some brand new models and some “ old school “ retros that I know you’re going to love.
Please go to our web site www.emersonknives.com for full information regarding the events and all the details necessary to participate in this first and very special opportunity. I know you’ll enjoy it even if you aren’t a collector. Maybe you’ll become one.
My Best Regards
Ernest R. Emerson

This is a tentative list of what will be available

1. CQC-6
2. CQC-6
3. CQC-6 Checkered /with Toothpick
4. CQC-6 Full Dress Pearl + Damascus
5. CQC-5
6. CQC-5
7. CQC-5 Full Dress Pearl?
8. CQC-7
9. CQC-7 Wood-Checkered
10. CQC-8 "Old School" Sculpted
11. CQC-10
12. CQC-11
13. CQC-12
14. CQC-13 Satin Bolster + Wood Handle
15. CQC-15
16. Mini-CQC-8
17. MV1
18. A-100
19. Super A-100
20. Super CQC-7
21. Super CQC-6
22. Tanto
23. Commander
24. Super Commander
25. UBR Commander
26. Gentleman Jim
27. Gentleman Jim Full Dress Pearl
28. Gentleman Jim Full Dress Pearl
29. Gypsy Jack
30. Gypsy Jack Full Dress Pearl + Damas­cus
31. Persian
32. Roadhouse

This list is subject to change

Reply by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on June 9, 2010

Did you guys see this (pink mini CQC-15)...

TacticalPinkM15
Price:$205.95

Currently out-of-stock...but, I'll keep an eye on it. Something for the Wifey and/or the Girlfriend...

Reply by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on June 10, 2010

NEW!!! EMERSON ROADHOUSE...

The Roadhouse

Think whiskey, think choppers, think Rock ‘n’ Roll and you’ll know what the Road­house is all about, and the moment you pick it up, you’ll know why it lives up to its name.

The more that I handle this knife, the more I’m thinking this is one of my best designs. Just like a chopped Harley, this knife is low slung and ready to roar. It feels like you’ve just dropped the clutch and it’s trying to jump out of your hand. And just like a Harley, you’ve got to have a Rock ‘n’ Roll, Outlaw’s soul to carry a Roadhouse.

If a chopper could be a knife it would be the Roadhouse. This is a bad to the bone fighter with a rebel’s soul and a Rock ‘n’ Roll attitude that cannot be tamed. Pick it up and you can just about smell the Jack Daniel’s. This knife is destined to be an Emer­son classic.

The Specs:

Overall Length: 8.900 in
Handle Length: 5.125 in.
Blade Length: 3.800 in.

The Emerson Roadhouse will be available through the Emerson Web Store at this time.
We are several weeks away from the finish of the first run so we are taking pre-orders for the first run, low serial number models at this time.

Reply by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on August 17, 2010 

EMERSON'S PRESTIGE LINE...

Emerson will be doing some extremely limited runs of knives that will be featured in their new Prestige Line of Knives. These will include very special, unique and different models and variations of Emerson Knives.

Check out their website for Prestige Dealer listing.

EMERSON-EDC...

Posted by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on September 11, 2009

Which Emerson Knives are part of your current EDC...pics, videos, etc...

Reply by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on September 11, 2009

Some old school CQC-7A's...

Reply by J.T. [HELLZZARMY] on November 8, 2009

EMERSON CQC-11 UTCOM seen in this video...

SONG: "Cole's Rap" Cole Train from Gears of War...

Green Lantern's Oath:

In brightest day or blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight,
Let those that worship evil's might,
Beware my power...GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!

JT's Version:

In brightest day or darkest night,
No weasel shall escape might my sight,
Those that attack me better know how to fight,
Beware my POWER...(2) guns, (3) knives, and a BAD@SS right...lol!:)

Reply by Chris Stookey on November 14, 2009 

Been carrying my Mini A-100 with stonewashed finish as a simple pocket knife and my Commander (also stonewashed finish) as a bigger knife. GREAT stuff! I have to say that the stonewashed finish is fantastic! Absolutely striking!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
6 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
yesterday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Sunday
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Saturday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Philip Younavjak
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service