Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I know it is very hard to narrow it down to just one or two of your favorite knife manufactures but try! If necessary give a top 3. It can be a custom knife maker or a factory maker, any and all are welcome!

Tags: Company, Favorite, Knife

Views: 955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Eastern

Benchmade

Boker

Limited experience, but here's my top 3:

1). Kershaw
2). SOG
3). Spyderco

Vintage

1. Case

2. Western States

3 .Schatt& Morgan

A.G. Russell. Quality, fair price and the best garantee in the world.

Reese Weiland - Jerry Hossom  That would be my top 2. I could rave on about many others,but I'll stick with 2. I own knives from both custom knife makers.

Guy, neither one of those two makers are "companies". But they are AWESOME custom makers.

Alexander she said,It can be custom maker or a factory maker,any and all are welcome,That is what I still read. But I think she is leaning toward factory,I would go with Chris Reeve .

Sorry Guy, must've read right over that.

I will resurrect this thread for the new folks and add my choices. 

JK Handmade Knives 

Kai Knives (Kershaw, ZT, Shun) 

Busse and Busse Kin 

GEC

If I had to list just the top 4 that would be it. 

best 

mqqn

I gotta say, my fav is Tuna Valley.  The originals are so unique and rare that most people have never seen one in real life.  And they have ties to early Case Bros manufacturing, which makes it even cooler.  The new ones are made to the highest quality and have unique handle choices and pattern options.  All are limited runs, and all command top dollar.

Schatt & Morgan would be my next fav, because they are high quality, and offered at a price so most any collector could buy 1 or 2 a year if desired.

And GEC is awesome for continually pumping out near perfect quality knives year after year after year.

1. Kershaw / ZT

2. Ontario

Best bang for the buck, IMHO.

Well the two brands that I focus on collecting are Case and Rough Rider.  I have more of those two than any other brand so they must be my favorites.  I have never focused on Buck but I do have several Bucks.  I would say they are my third favorite brand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service