Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

a friend gave me her grandfathers pocket knife and I wanted to see what I could find out about it but haven’t found much online. 

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No luck yet, Scott. I think I have found almost every variation of this knife except the five bladed version that you have. I'm still looking though!

Thanks so much!

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) said:

No luck yet, Scott. I think I have found almost every variation of this knife except the five bladed version that you have. I'm still looking though!

Now that is a beauty.  I'll need to check my sources as well.  Gorgeous knife Scott!

Thanks so much! It’s a really nice knife, too bad one of the scales is busted though. I really hope to be able to get some info on it, I know she (and I!) would appreciate it.

Bryan W said:

Now that is a beauty.  I'll need to check my sources as well.  Gorgeous knife Scott!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Clint Thompson replied to Matthew Brunson's discussion Introduction in the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
53 minutes ago
Matthew Brunson replied to Matthew Brunson's discussion Introduction in the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
1 hour ago
Clint Thompson replied to Matthew Brunson's discussion Introduction in the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
1 hour ago

KnifeMaker
Doug Ritter posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Matthew Brunson added a discussion to the group iKC Arsenal Hosted By Charles Sample
12 hours ago
Matthew Brunson joined johnny twoshoes's group
12 hours ago

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Matthew Brunson
12 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Rick Lent's discussion New Member Looking for Help
14 hours ago
Jan Carter replied to Rick Lent's discussion New Member Looking for Help
14 hours ago
Jan Carter left a comment for Matthew Brunson
14 hours ago
Rick Lent replied to Rick Lent's discussion New Member Looking for Help
15 hours ago
Rick Lent replied to Rick Lent's discussion New Member Looking for Help
15 hours ago
Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied to Rick Lent's discussion New Member Looking for Help
15 hours ago
Rick Lent posted a discussion
16 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Matthew Brunson
18 hours ago
J.J. Smith III replied to Emory Alexander's discussion Do you EDC more than you can carry in you pocket? in the group EDC Club
18 hours ago

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Maher & Grosh

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

gear2survive !

Click to visit

© 2021   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service