Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This year iKnifeCollector is able to offer you a J.Mutz Custom.  

Thanks to everyone that helped this decision happen.

Confirmed price is $112.00 plus shipping.

Payment is due no later than August 1, 2013

The body and bolsters are milled 416 the blade is 154CPM, with a 1/2 stop.  It is 3 5/8 closed and it is a Stag Cut Red Bone. Because this would be custom we could not order any more than 50 knives and his commitment is that he could deliver in September (maybe sooner but that a lot to get made in a short time).  There will be an iKC certificate with each knife signed by me. 

45 of the 50 have been committed so there are only a few available.  Right now we will offer one per member.  For those of you wishing a second I have you on the list if there are still some available

I just had to share with you the warranty info on Jeff's page

It has a complete lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship. Any malfunction due to materials or craftsmanship under normal using conditions will be repaired for free. You can ship your product to the address found on this website but please contact us first so we know to watch for your returned item.

The "Catch" - Yes, sorry folks but we have a loophole to our warranty. The "lifetime" in "lifetime warranty" means Jeff's lifetime. Sorry but unfortunately when Jeff takes up residence at Boot Hill there will be no one to repair your product for free. Jeff's son Dylon is going to college and has no interest in continuing Jeff's business. But Jeff hopes to be able to warranty your products for many years to come!

Tags: 2013, J.Mutz, iknifecollector

Views: 5600

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, I know he put his heart into it now, for sure. I knew he would. We were lucky to get him, for our club knife.

I agree with Robert about being Lucky to have him doing this for our club knife!

Max and Robert,

It was truly a blessing to have Jeff contact me and ask to be involved in this years knife.  To have him agree to build them and at a price the members could afford without breaking the bank was just amazing.

Just one more thing I like about this community, we all pitch in to offer the best experiences!

Very true, Jan! We were blessed to have him invovled and to want to take on such a project!

I have to agree since I've come back to iKC, I've noticed a big change in many things and all the good is still here and then some! It is truly a friendlier community and it seems more active members!

Glad you're back, Max. The old saying "a couple of xxx apples".

Thanks Robert and I've been back for some time now but did leave for about a year it could have been a little longer but don't remember when I came back but sure am glad I did!

It's also nice to see many people are still here and doing well!

Yes Max, I know you were, just saying. The member here are great. I have learned so much from them.

jan let me know what happens with the 6 knives?

Jan Carter said:

He did say that he has enjoyed the work Robert but misses being on here with us.  He has put so much into them that he has little time to spend here on the site.  He is looking forward to the knives being in the hands of the owners and hearing and seeing them through the members eyes.

I have six that have not been paid for.  IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM ME YOU ARE PAID.  If you did receive one, please reply.  iKC is obligated to pay for these knives very soon now

OK Folks put your thinking caps on.  This years photo contest for your community knife will be....

YOU TOOK YOUR KNIFE WHERE???????????

Great idea, I love it. I get to see, some new country.

Hmmmm. Where to go?

Jan Carter said:

OK Folks put your thinking caps on.  This years photo contest for your community knife will be....

YOU TOOK YOUR KNIFE WHERE???????????

Today is the 25th. I wonder if Jan has received the first shipment yet? I hope I am on the list of people to receive a knife from this initial shipment. My computer wallpaper is driving me crazy.

Jan Carter said:

I just got off the phone with Jeff.  The first package will mail to me on the 23rd of this month and the second package will be mailed on the 30th to me.  The reason for the separate packages is concern that in one package 50 handmade knifes could be lost in the mail

To be fair, I will mail when I have them all in hand.  I already have the boxes and labels on them, ready to go.  There will be no delay!  I am just as anxious for you all to have them as you are to get them LOL (I want mine too!!)

Thank you all, for your participation, your patience, your enthusiasm and your support! 

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service