Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This year iKnifeCollector is able to offer you a J.Mutz Custom.  

Thanks to everyone that helped this decision happen.

Confirmed price is $112.00 plus shipping.

Payment is due no later than August 1, 2013

The body and bolsters are milled 416 the blade is 154CPM, with a 1/2 stop.  It is 3 5/8 closed and it is a Stag Cut Red Bone. Because this would be custom we could not order any more than 50 knives and his commitment is that he could deliver in September (maybe sooner but that a lot to get made in a short time).  There will be an iKC certificate with each knife signed by me. 

45 of the 50 have been committed so there are only a few available.  Right now we will offer one per member.  For those of you wishing a second I have you on the list if there are still some available

I just had to share with you the warranty info on Jeff's page

It has a complete lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship. Any malfunction due to materials or craftsmanship under normal using conditions will be repaired for free. You can ship your product to the address found on this website but please contact us first so we know to watch for your returned item.

The "Catch" - Yes, sorry folks but we have a loophole to our warranty. The "lifetime" in "lifetime warranty" means Jeff's lifetime. Sorry but unfortunately when Jeff takes up residence at Boot Hill there will be no one to repair your product for free. Jeff's son Dylon is going to college and has no interest in continuing Jeff's business. But Jeff hopes to be able to warranty your products for many years to come!

Tags: 2013, J.Mutz, iknifecollector

Views: 5593

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Years ago, when I was teaching some boys how to hunt, fish and camp, their mothers came to me and asked if I could start useing a less aggressive knife. They had fears of a bad accident with the clip point knives I had and the boys were copying, by getting the same type. So, to keep the moms happy, I switched to a "Canoe Pattern". I found the little knife worked well for most of my outdoor knife jobs. The moms made the boys switch too, everyone was happy. The reason I'm telling ya'll this little story is, for those that want and outdoor user pocket knife for the 2013 club knife, believe me, this little knife will do more than you think. Of course, I had a fixed blade back up for the big jobs.LOL

Jan Carter said:

You are correct. the knives are now all sold!  Smiling Knife :), you got in just in time

Thanks very much Jan. I'm excited to have the opportunity to acquire such a fine looking knife.

When I get this club knife that will make me three of them. My question is "how many do they have in all"?

I like his warranty and the "Catch"

Hope he lives long and prospers! 

That Founder's Day knife is a real beauty!

and two that were put together by GROUPS and the People in them,

1660-L1

362211Stl-A

Hey Max Thanks, I had forgotten about those two group knives.  Luca did that one Ron with the GEC group

The Northfield was put together for the GEC group and I can't remember the person that spearheaded it but he wanted Black Buffalo Horn and SS liners, Black and silver with no white inclusions in the Horn he was VERY specific to GEC about that when we got eveyone together to order. He did it all contacting GEC with what he wanted and the cloud shield. We had 100 people to get this or at least sell 100 of them to get the price we could work with, I think it was $124.00 shipped and GEC collected the money for us if I remember correctly.

I also have the First two iKC knives, as I was a member back then and then left and now rejoined as it seems to have changed much from before.

I remember Capt. Jeff organized the Kershaw knife for Indiana residents and that was a big deal then. They got them for a good price and Kershaw did the work.

Yes Luca, Thank you couldn't think of his name!

Thank you Jan!

Thanks, everyone, I hope to get every one that is made from know on. I think that a knife that had only 50 or so made for a club with over 3000 members, will get more collectable as the years pass. What do ya'll, think?

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service