Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I am closing the original discussion regarding the 2013 knife.  This knife is being offered to the members that paid for the original 2013 knife.  Be assured if I have any left after the mailing I will offer them out to the membership.

Jan Carter said:

Please see your emails for the announcement.  Queen Cutlery and Ken Daniels have generously offered to help with our 2013 knife.  They have said they beleive they can have this done in our time frame and have offered to meet our price on a Special Factory Order Knife.  I cannot say enough about this company and it's leadership. The knife will be a 3L mountain man, 1095 carbon steel, satin finish, Amber carved stag bone, a distinct vintage shield and the iknifecollector etch.

Now, can I say I am very excited about this knife.  The mountain man is a wonderful pattern and the materials and craftsmanship of a Queen are excellent.  I only have a photo of a standard knife (borrowed from knivesshipfree) so use your imagination on this.  Satin blades, Distinct vintage shield and iknifecollector etch

THANK YOU QUEEN CUTLERY

Tags: Cutlery, Queen, iKnifecollector, knife

Views: 3574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The more I hear, the more I like. Merry Christmas, IKC.

No Peter, with a soft deadline of the end of the year we did not ask Ken to create a box graphic for us.

The tang stamp will be special to distinguish this knife from other Mountain men, as will the other features. As it says above I have left this and the shield decision to Ken.

YES, it is our knife, The Daniels Family are active members and I am excited that Ken wanted to be involved in this matter.

There will be an iKC COA signed by me.  I am working on the design this weekend :)

peter force said:

i have my hopes up for a nice HUGE shiled.. a 3 pinner! say a nice long propellar! BUT THE TANG STAMP

is an awesome suprise. i thought it was just going to be QUEENS basic stamp. this is betting better and better.

IMO i personally like when the lanyard tube materials matches the pins-..just my opinion though..

FEW THINGS .. 1. will we have a special IKC LABEL on the box? will their be a COA's .QUEEN and IKC as well?

and the tang stamp WILL THIS INLCUDE A 2013 TANG STAMP?..  im excited ..its a OUR club knife!!

EDIT-KEN DOES COME UP WITH SOME AWESOME SUPRISES!

I am getting excited also Robert, I love a good surprise and this knife being done by The Daniels specially for us has got me smiling!

Robert Burris said:

The more I hear, the more I like. Merry Christmas, IKC.

This is going to be SPECIAL that's for sure with the man himself helping us!

Got to add I'm stoked about the COA, designed and signed by none other than our very own, Miss Jan!!!

What a perfect way to close out the year!

Thanks Max!

I couldn't agree with you more Max.

I like that idea also. A COA, is always cool, with a collectable knife.

HEY HEY- well from the start JAN has said that their would be a COA from IKC ..so i apologize about that and any confusion...i was just wondering if their would be one from QUEEN.considering the time frame given,i can understand thier not being one from, QUEEN.

KEN AND HIS AWESOME WAYS OF CHURNING UP AWESOME THINGS!!!-leaving he sheild and tang stamp up to him is GONNA BE JUST THAT- AWESOME!!!

@max ..i have said the same thinga few times ..STOKED!... so am i brother,so am i! 

i just wanna say @JAN... as far as IKC goes you are awesome-IM HOME HERE!!!

how you handled the club knife issue even better. KNIFE ON!!!

i just want to openly and sincerly say THANK YOU....for everything -to all the

time put in on IKC to dealing with numb-skulls like me.

@KEN - if you happen to see this ,i want to offer you a sincere & grateful thank you as well. thanks for pulling through buddy on such short notice!.. thank you to the entire family at QUEEN!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND ALL OF THEM!!!

ps-MY AVATAR WAS MADE IN THE QUEEN FACTORY!

Well said, Peter!

We had some drop out and some add on's, so my question is did we ever end up with a final count. No big deal, I was just wondering.

It will depend Robert on the Production total.  Ken has committed to 45 but I have committed to any over runs.  Should be between 45-50 total knives created just for us.  Those folks that committed to the original will be mailed before any others are placed out for sale to the members.  I am keeping a list of those that are commenting on being interested :)

I am so excited folks!  I really want to know about our tang and shield LOL.  Can you tell patience is a virtue I need more of?

I love it. I am so happy, things are working out for this project. I don't buy many knives, during hunting season, so this one will really be nice to get.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service