Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Our 12 Days Of Christmas contest has been generously sponsored by TSA Knives.  

There will be 2 ways to enter.  

1) Post to the discussion for each of the 12 days

2) show us how iKC is celebrating the season in your home or work environment (creative use of hat pins maybe?)

I will open this contest discussion on December 13 and the winners name will be drawn on

December 25th!

Tags: 2013, December, Knives, TSA, contest, iKC

Views: 2864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No God, No Peace

Know God, Know Peace

John McCain said:

The easy answer would be the standard 'Peace on Earth-- Goodwill Toward Men'-- However, I , like Charles, am grateful that we are not limited to the number of prayers we can make, on CHRISTmas day or any other.I am not a kid by any means (60) ,with 2 older brothers, and both of my parents still living at age 90. Selfish, perhaps, but I wish them all a long and happy, heallthy life.I also extend that wish to all my old friends, as well as to my new and many wonderful friends here at IKC !! To those of you who may be hitting a trying time, my prayers are with you daily !! Merry Christmas to all of you, and may God bless you and keep you !!

Well I may not be a real game player....but when it comes to praying...count me in...so as my Dad told me..."it is not how you pray...it is who you are praying too that makes a difference". so having said that...I pray to the God almighty...who is known by a number of names...but he is the one who gave us his son...for us to live!.... that is what Christmas is all about!

So my one prayer this Christmas day...will be...Heavenly Father.. the Creator of us all....I surrender!...please answer all our Prayers...send your great Spirit to comfort us on our daily Journey in this life...and to continue to pour out your Blessings upon us...for we will give you Praise and Honor you for what you have done...thank You Lord...in your wonderful name...Jesus name...Amen  

Amen, Praise the Lord. Bless everyone's heart.

Indian said:

Well I may not be a real game player....but when it comes to praying...count me in...so as my Dad told me..."it is not how you pray...it is who you are praying too that makes a difference". so having said that...I pray to the God almighty...who is known by a number of names...but he is the one who gave us his son...for us to live!.... that is what Christmas is all about!

So my one prayer this Christmas day...will be...Heavenly Father.. the Creator of us all....I surrender!...please answer all our Prayers...send your great Spirit to comfort us on our daily Journey in this life...and to continue to pour out your Blessings upon us...for we will give you Praise and Honor you for what you have done...thank You Lord...in your wonderful name...Jesus name...Amen  

Amen Indian, very well said.

Very well said Indian. Peace on Earth is a great thing to pray for but peace in our hearts and everyones heart would bring peace on earth. My prayer is for peace in your hearts and know that God is real and can give that peace all you need is to ask.

2 week early Christmas present that I bought for myself. R 3843 1996 Remington bullet.

Amen to that.

Robert Burris said:

Amen, Praise the Lord. Bless everyone's heart.

Indian said:

Trying to get the grandkids all as one for a picture ended like this before church last Sunday. 

AMEN!!
Indian said:

Billy,

Good looking kids and family that looks like they enjoy each others company.  Sure looks like they even had fun just having the picture taken

Billy Oneale said:

Trying to get the grandkids all as one for a picture ended like this before church last Sunday. 

My answer is a simple one.  I hope that each of you and your families have a day filled with Joy, Love, Friendship, Smiles, Good old fashion belly laughs and a moment to tell someone you don’t speak too often enough that you care.  Oh and Knives, lets all get more knives!!

Merry Christmas to all, rejoice in him and trust in his holy name

Jan Carter said:

I have just one question left, just one more day and Christmas morning this knife will start its journey to a new home.  I hope you all have enjoyed this as much as Donnie and I have enjoyed seeing iKC in your home and work environments.  It was nice to see how everyone decorates and enjoys the season.

My last question.  You have but one prayer or wish for Christmas day, what will yours be?

I simpley pray that this once great country of ours , finds a way to return to God, and what is right.

without this there is no future... no matter the economics.

I pray for friends and family to have a Christmas filled with love , and the thought of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
4 hours ago

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
13 hours ago
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20
J.J. Smith III replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service