Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I have had a long few weeks here in Texas, daughter in the hospital, wife with her, work was getting slow. I was about to loose my mind! Outside of prayer, it seemed that playing with my knife collection was the only thing that gave me any relaxation. I even got my oldest daughter involved in how to go about constructing a new knife display. This seemed to help her too!

I have always collected knives and really love the guys, big or small, but never really appreciated the relaxation that it gave me. I found that appreciation over the past few weeks.   

There are many things in our lives we can find joy in.....knife collecting is one of the best for me. Hunting, finding, displaying, and enjoying, It is a never-ending quest, that I know will never grow old. so glad that there are others out there that obviously have the same views as do. 

So thankful I found this site FULL of others that have the same view!

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When my brother-in-law and I where knife dealers back in the 80's we used to sell whittling sticks with our company name on them. $1 a stick (about 1" square pine about 2' long). We sold a bunch for relaxation! LOL!

One of the most enjoyable hobbies I've ever took part in.  Very relaxing, unless you're waiting for the mailman for your next box! lol

SOOO true!

JRZROB said:

One of the most enjoyable hobbies I've ever took part in.  Very relaxing, unless you're waiting for the mailman for your next box! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service