Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

So here we are 2015 and we need a knife!!!!  Again, I don't like to just choose one and say this is it.  This is OUR community knife not my personal knife.

As with last year I want 125.00 or below in your hand.  We only run 50 so they need to be in a knife companies production line up we can tie into and make the knife our own.  Not all companies will do this, but most of them will work with us.  

There have been a lot of questions about doing a Fixed Blade this year, I am all for it but we need 50 commitments.  So lets talk it through, what do you think?????

Tags: 2015, iKC, knife

Views: 3293

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am good with any pattern, price doesn't,matter within reason. I just want to make sure that I on the list for one.

Keep me informed about the fixed blade please.

Jan Carter said:

LOL, we are getting a fixed blade but it wont be right now.  I am thinking of a very short run maybe in the fall

Barlow will be great. A fixed blade for the yearly club knife to me just does not fit in with a collection of folders. It would be ok as an additional iknife of some sort. Just my opinion.

I belive that is what jan is trying to do is a fixed blade as a extra knife

I would like to say that I'm in for both. Folder now and fixed blade whenever.

Exactly Elbin.  The Barlow is strongly looking like this years knife i am waiting for Jennie to get back from vacation to let me know what wood she is quoting on the price.  This fall I want to do a very small run, maybe 15-25 fixed blades.

please let me know when the order for the fixed knives is going to be sent in 

Jan, put my name in for a barlow,and I think a fix blade later would be kind of a bonus!

Count me in for a Barlow

Count me in please for whatever you decide. Thanks.

Im in

Thanks for the support guys!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by