Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I had so much fun at Presidents Day that I want toi share that fun right here
Up for grabs in this give away

The Pres Day flyer signed by Mark Paup, Kevin Pipes, Eddie Jessup and Tony Bose
A Case mouse pad signed by Mark Paup, Kevin Pipes, Eddie Jessup and Tony Bose
The very first set of 2016 Trading cards, the first for the new President signed by Mark Paup, Kevin Pipes, Eddie Jessup and Tony Bose
A Pres event photo signed by Marl Paup
A Tony Bose photo signed by Tony Bose
A teardrop! TB028 TB 61028SS Tear Drop Jack Burnt Amber signed by Mark Paup, Kevin Pipes, Eddie Jessup and Tony Bose

SO WHAT IS IT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE ENTERED TO WIN THIS ONE????

Hey this is alot of great stuff so lets make it fun.  Right here in this discussion I want to see a pic of your EDC in your setting.  I dont care indoors outdoors, make the pic your statement of I Want to Win !!!!  Each photo gets and entry, 1 entry per day per person

WANT more entries???

IF you have posted here you may also post once per day here

http://iknifecollector.com/group/casefans/forum/topics/june-2016-gi...

Tags: 2016, Giveaway!, June

Views: 1410

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Selfie...knifeknut style.

My late bother's favorite knife, (frequently on my hip),  70's-80's Craftsman 95232 4" Folding Hunter, (Camillus build), in it's sheath; (small lanyard hanging down). The other hip selfie goes on the secondary contest thread.

I like that Syd.

My Favorite Schatt & Morgan to date, I want to win!

Great looking Congress there Dan .

This Trestle Pine is waiting for a Grand Portage in oak to join it .

Every day carry in that it is in my deer kit which lives in my truck - not in my pocket but it's with me every day. This Gerber Freeman Guide folder is a new addition to my deer kit to see how the gut hook and different hardness blade work out compared with my trusty Buck Omni - a really nice knife, but hard steel is not as easy to sharpen as softer steels.

This Frost Bowie is an EDC in that it is in my truck every day.  And it definitely should be big enough to win!

Hawks today.

My Colonial Bushcraft CE 400 Defiant is in my Go-To-The-Woods EDC rotation.  And yes, I chopped the tree down with the knife!

Ssssssssssplendid!

Just one more day and we will know the winner of this package :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service