Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Favorites-Recommendations-Reviews-Comments

I think it was Peter Force who said (correct me if I am wrong): "Buy books and then buy Knives" - I think that is good advice.

What Books should every knife owner have? Here are two of my favorites.

Views: 819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peter, looking forward to your written list of books you recommend. Thanks in advance.

How about this old Robeson Brochure/catalog

A Group just for BOOKS....Right here on IKC.....lots of INPUT

http://www.iknifecollector.com/group/kniferelatedbooksandliterature

I didn't get much out of either of these books.

Where is a good site to buy knife books?

I don't know, I wish I did, I have seen some in Knife World but that's about it. I look at Gun shows and find some. Let me know if you find out.

Peter Force would know, maybe he will reply.

Thanks Ken, please check your home page.

Robert, I was just on my home page, what should I see?

I left you a message about something you are interested in.

thanx to a wonderful and awesome woman of these site... by those descriptions alone i think you know who i mean.. i now own about my 115th knife book!...agin this is one of many that has found its way to me..im so happy...

JAN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! she doesnt get thanked enough and i just wanted to thank her for her time and patience {espcially with me im nuts} ... but thanx to her i am now armed with another awesome source of knife education... i will put this book to use many times here on IKC! -hope all of you are having an awesome day!!!-

BUY KNIFE BOOKS,THEN BUY KNIVES.                  

Peter, what book did Jan put you on to??  Glad to hear you are like the rest of us NUTS.  Yes, Jan is very helpful and let me add my thanks to her for all she does.

peter force said:

thanx to a wonderful and awesome woman of these site... by those descriptions alone i think you know who i mean.. i now own about my 115th knife book!...agin this is one of many that has found its way to me..im so happy...

JAN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! she doesnt get thanked enough and i just wanted to thank her for her time and patience {espcially with me im nuts} ... but thanx to her i am now armed with another awesome source of knife education... i will put this book to use many times here on IKC! -hope all of you are having an awesome day!!!-

BUY KNIFE BOOKS,THEN BUY KNIVES.                  

i got some of my books off amazon.com and others from shows and others from bargin books ed hamilton  http://www.hamiltonbook.com/online_catalogs 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service