Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

KNIFE WORLD’s ownership has been transferred UPDATED 9/11/15

How many times have we, as iKC'ers referred to an article published by Knife World to assist in our quest for knowledge about our latest acquisition or the manufacture we have become enthusiastic about?  For me??  More times than I can count.  I have utilized the information available out there from any publication I can find but personally, I have learned more about the industry from this one publication than from any other.  It was the first knife magazine I subscribed to and I look forward to it every month. 

With more than 38 years of knife knowledge shared and 455 monthly editions behind them, Knife World makes a well earned change.  Since the very beginning, this publication has been assembled by a single full-time editor and a small part-time staff of hardworking employees who are good at what they do.

It is with a joyous heart that iKnifeCollector shares the news that Mark Zalesky is now the owner of this industry respected magazine.  

As they always have, Knife World will be looking to it's current and future customers for the support we, as knife enthusiasts have always offered.  That’s support in the form of subscriptions, book purchases, and advertising – the kind of support that keeps the bills paid.

Join me in congratulating Mark and wishing him the best as he makes this move to ownership, after all he is a member and supporter for us also, and will see our information first hand.

And here is our sneak peek at July !!

CHECK OUT THE NEWEST FORMAT AND NAME.  MARK IS STILL DEDICATED TO COVERING THE WORLD OF KNIVES, NOW HE HAS A COLOR FORMAT FOR YOU!

Tags: KNIFE, WORLD’s, been, has, ownership, transferred

Views: 1006

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Mark!!!

And thank you for making the magazine the gem that it is!

I look forward to it every month.

Best,

Derek Smith

Thank you all for your support, we appreciate each and every one of you. We are working on several new things that were previously "off limits" to us, so there should be lots of news in the weeks to come.

Mark Z

Nice going Mark!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Mike

As all may well know, Mark is a trusted and extremely well informed leader and knife enthusiast in our knife community. His knowledge is vast and he is always at the ready to share that knowledge and his friendship. I am so pleased and honored to be a part of this new transition as a contributor to the up and coming July issue of Knife World and owe a great deal to his kindness and guidance. I continue to offer my support and future collaborations. I look forward to his success and the exciting direction that he will take Knife World! The very best for you and yours Mark!
Bryan- AKA, aremingtonsedge

Thanks again to everyone. And yes, that's Bryan's (Aremingtonsedge) first-ever article for KNIFE WORLD there on the cover. In fact the article on the lower half of the cover is by another first-time contributor, Bob Perdue. We're always looking for knowledgeable knife folks who'd like to try their hand at writing -- you won't get rich writing for us, but we do pay and we even pay on time!

Mark Z

I used to subscribe to two other publications, now just the "World" it is all I need and want. Good luck Mark.

Thanks Alan, we appreciate your support and the support of everyone else at iKC!

Congratulations Mark!!!

Congrats Mark !

Congratulations Mark! You are the obvious best choice to carry KNIFE WORLD onward into the future. I'm looking forward to it. 

Thanks again, everyone! Onward and upward...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service