Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I like USA made Schrades & Schrade-Walden knives...obviously. Old Timers, Uncle Henry's and the models that pre-dated those lines. Saw-cut Delrin, Stagalon, Butter-n-Molasses, etc. handles. They're all great in my book. 

I am proceeding slowly with adding to my collection, in the beginning I was going like gang busters. But, the pickings are getting slim at least for good/great condition knives.

Although I am not buying much now, I never tire of seeing them or looking for them. So if you have some or have come into some, let me see them.

Eventually I will try to get all I currently have into 1(or 3) photos for this discussion. For now these will have to do.

Tags: Delrin, Henry, Old, Schrade, Schrade-Walden, Stagalon, Timer, USA, Uncle

Views: 5912

Replies to This Discussion

Nice 8 OT there and the 885UH is great as well....and a Schrade Walden to boot!

Tom

Ken, those are excellent acquisitions for your rotation. Love that Schrade-Walden UH.

Thanks Tom and Brad, I like both knives a lot, and was I glad to get the Schrade Walden.

Here is a little gem I picked up at Blade Show this year! I have a few of these in Sterling Silver, however, this is the first time I have seen one that is in Gold! I just had to have it....lol

Tom
Attachments:

Wow nice Tom!

http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2770417341?profile=original

Here is another prize I got while driving the long trip to Atlanta from Western MD

Attachments:

Here are a couple more Schrades I have added to my gathering!

Tom

Attachments:

And the second one

Attachments:

Nice knives Tom! What year is the board from ? 

I don't have the exact year on it yet, however, based on the Display cabinet and the knives I am putting it at 1988-1989. This little gem came to me Brand new out of the box with the knives!

Tom

Here is a photo of the Rare and Elusive LB-4

Attachments:

OMG that is one beautiful old knife!!!

Tom Chase said:

And the second one

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
15 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
16 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Apr 21
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service