Welcome Home
Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 8534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sorry to hear of this bad news Jan. I pray that you are able to spend some quality time with your friend. I can't imagine the weight it puts on you, Donnie and the couple themselves. I understand that you will not be able to stay as focused on what is going on here. Please take care of yourself and know that I am praying for you all during this difficult time. 

The call I have been dreading came about 230 this morning.  I will be on for our chat tonight but off line the better part of the day.  Thank you all for the prayers, she is at peace now and I know we will all find peace in her passing soon

Here for you if you need anything at all, Jan. Our condolences to the family, Donnie and yourself.

Sorry to hear of your friend's passing Jan. I am praying for you all during this difficult time. 

For me, the past couple of years have been filled with way too many of those "dreaded calls" that I prayed would never come and yet realistically expected. It doesn't get any easier, though. Especially for a septuagenarian, like myself, from whom many of you have heard me musing about the line getting shorter and moving faster with the passing of each dear friend. 

My heart goes out to you, Jan. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Again, I thank you all for your thoughts and Prayers.  My connection here tends to keep me sane when the world gets out of kilter

I wanted to be sure we got a prayer chain started for Ms Chris at Great Eastern.  I knew she was on an extended leave at GEC but I wanted to speak with her and know she was ok before I came here.  The basic answer to that is yes, she is having some bypass surgery next month and the recovery is very long (like 12 weeks or so).  So yes, it is a procedure done very often these days but we don't want our buddy going through this without our thoughts and prayers.  Join me in wishing her the best and also GEC because they have not gone this long without her in the office since year one !

Praying for a speedy recovery!

Praying for a quick and complete recovery

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

KnifeMaker
Doug Ritter posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Jan Carter posted a status
16 hours ago
Billy Oneale left a comment for Chris Prouty
18 hours ago
Billy Oneale left a comment for Marvin Reichenau
18 hours ago
"Her We are aware of that issue. Unfortunately, most of the JavaScripts are not working . That issue is having a high priority and should be"
yesterday
"PER NING: We are aware of that issue. Unfortunately, most of the JavaScripts are not working . That issue is having a high priority and sh"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Marvin Reichenau
yesterday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Chris Prouty
yesterday
Marvin Reichenau left a comment for Charles Sample
yesterday

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Chris Prouty
yesterday

Featured
Charles Sample left a comment for Marvin Reichenau
yesterday
Marvin Reichenau commented on Christian Larson's photo
yesterday
Marvin Reichenau replied to Mark Cothren's discussion Wiman, West, Davis knives
yesterday
Steve Scheuerman (Manx) replied to Matthew Thornton's discussion What are they worth?
yesterday
Steve Scheuerman (Manx) commented on Wally Guittard's blog post Making the move to Arkansas
yesterday
Wally Guittard posted a blog post
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

gear2survive !

KNIFE AUCTIONS

Boy's Knife is HERE

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

Click to visit