Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prayers going out.

Mike has been my close friend since 2002, My prayers go out to you buddy, Also my prayers go out to wife Sue and Mike Jr. We are thinking about you and hope your home soon where you belong. Sincerely,

John

Thanks so much for the update John, I was reading your comments in chat. I really appreciate you updating us and please try to do that.

Folks, Mike Fox is a friend of many and a nice guy, he is not doing well and he needs our prayers. I ask you please.

John Kellogg said:

Mike has been my close friend since 2002, My prayers go out to you buddy, Also my prayers go out to wife Sue and Mike Jr. We are thinking about you and hope your home soon where you belong. Sincerely,

John

We continue to Pray for Mike and his Family

I spoke to Mike Jr. today, Mike's condition hasnt changed much unfortunatly. He is still in ICU and is on dialisis. Mike is a tough ol boy and I know he is making his best effort to recover and get back to his internett and personal friends and family. Hang in there buddy!

Love ya,

John & Cindy Kellogg

Our prayers are with Mike and his family still.  I appreciate your letting know he is doing John.

I would also like to send our Prayers to Bruce Piehl and family.  A loss of a family member is always hard to face, know that our hearts and thoughts are with you Bruce

"God, our Father, if it is your will, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus' name, Amen."

My prayers are with the Peihi family, Sincerely,

John Kellogg

Craig,

That is a beautiful prayer

Thanks Jan. Cass sent that from work. In this day and age the more prayers the better.

I heard today that Mike Fox is back in the hospital but it is looking much better.  Keep the prayers coming

I would like everyone to keep my son in thiers prayers this week also.  The new baby is due within the month but things are not looking as well as they could

No sooner said than done!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
8 hours ago
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
9 hours ago
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Blade HQ has FREE SHIPPING through 4/27 or 4/28
yesterday

Featured
dead_left_knife_guy posted a discussion
yesterday
Michael Lee Bibbey posted a status
"Still collecting and working on knifes"
yesterday
J.J. Smith III commented on Mike Bryant's photo
Thursday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Wednesday
George R Naugle commented on lou gerrick's group REMINGTON KNIFE CLUB
Wednesday
George R Naugle replied to Scott King's discussion What's your favorite old knife? in the group Vintage American Knives
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Alexander Åhl commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Alexander Åhl's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to James McClendon's discussion Ball Bearing becomes a Bowie.
Monday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison commented on Tim's photo
Monday

KnifeMaker
James McClendon posted a discussion
Monday
Kevin D replied to dead_left_knife_guy's discussion Is Knives Illustrated Magazine Dead?
Apr 20

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service