Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lets keep Charles Samples, wife and family  in our prayers as she is having knee surgery Tuesday Jan 21, 2014

Cherry and I are praying for you , my friend.. 

Prayers are with you Indian.

Charles - Prayers are for successful knee surgery

Thank you all.  Your prayers are a blessing.

Our thoughts go with all the others, Indian my friend. Smarten up and listen to the doctor! Lol. Take it easy and get better! Don't make me come up there!

My prayers are going out for Charles wife to be healed in her knees. Indian, I pray that god will give you a speedy recovery and quick healing for your lungs and breathing. And I pray that new doors are opened up for john. Just like Ron said, when one door seems to close. Another will open up.

Lord God, I lift up Cindy Sample to You. Please bless her with Your mighty healing power as she recuperates from her surgery. I pray for a quick and complication-free recovery.  Bless her doctors, nurses, and caregivers so that they may be true instruments of Your healing power here on earth as they treat her.  

Praying for Cindy, Indian, John and all others who are under the weather.

Prayers for our members , wishing them a speedy recovery !

Thank you all my good friends and IKC family !! You have no idea how much I value your prayers and kind words.People like you make me proud to be part of the IKC family- With my deepest gratitude- John  McCain

Jan, thank you for that prayer.  We both really appreciate it.  It brought happy tears to Cindy's eyes when I showed it to her.

Jan Carter said:

Lord God, I lift up Cindy Sample to You. Please bless her with Your mighty healing power as she recuperates from her surgery. I pray for a quick and complication-free recovery.  Bless her doctors, nurses, and caregivers so that they may be true instruments of Your healing power here on earth as they treat her.  

I just want to thank all who have prayed for both Cindy and Caren.  At times like these, your prayers are a real comfort.  God bless the people on this site.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service