Welcome Home

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 10673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praying for Lilly and her family! 

Central Kentucky Knife club sustained a great loss this week.  "I want to tell you with a heavy heart of the passing of a CKKC member, knife collector and maker, good friend and overall wonderful guy. Bill Hammons passed away a couple of days ago from a massive heart attack." 

Most of you may not know HIS name but I am sure you all know his knives.  Adrian Harris created Tennessee Knife Works and Colonel Coon Knives.  Join us in prayers for his family and many friends as he has passed away.  Lord, please give them peace as they move forward through life without their loved one. Hold them in your loving hands so they know they are never alone



Jan Carter said:

Most of you may not know HIS name but I am sure you all know his knives.  Adrian Harris created Tennessee Knife Works and Colonel Coon Knives.  Join us in prayers for his family and many friends as he has passed away.  Lord, please give them peace as they move forward through life without their loved one. Hold them in your loving hands so they know they are never alone

Praying for Adrian's family. 

Once again iKC members I ask you to lift up your Prayers and good thoughts for a member and friend.  John Bamford has lost his, as he puts it, best friend and partner for the past 25/30 years.  He and Sue had many adventures together and as we can expect John is devastated.  Our prayers are with him that he may find some measure of peace and that the Lord lay a healing hand upon him.  Our prayers are with you John

My dear friend, John. I hope that our thoughts and prayers will somehow lighten the load that weighs so heavily upon your heart at this time of sorrow. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

 John, So sorry for your Loss, May those Memories that is Good and true help you through this time of sorrow..........Comfort, Strength, Hope, Sympathy Card-SU215 - shopittakestwo

Thank you, Ron, your kind words bring me a great deal of comfort

Ron Cooper said:

My dear friend, John. I hope that our thoughts and prayers will somehow lighten the load that weighs so heavily upon your heart at this time of sorrow. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.

Thank you Sue, life is hard just now but as you say I have a lot of good memories to help me through.

Sue OldsWidow said:

 John, So sorry for your Loss, May those Memories that is Good and true help you through this time of sorrow..........Comfort, Strength, Hope, Sympathy Card-SU215 - shopittakestwo

So very sorry to hear, John. Deepest and heartfelt condolences. If you need a shoulder or an ear, do let us know. 

Thank you, Manx, very kind message.

John, I am so sorry about your loss.  i pray that the Lord will lift you up and comfort you as only he can at a time like this.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Dennis Hibar replied to Dennis Hibar's discussion A new iKC calendar and a new year of knives!
8 hours ago
Kenneth W. Hill replied to Kenneth W. Hill's discussion Here are some swiped GEC-Charlie Waynorth knife photos off the web ! in the group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
11 hours ago
Kenneth W. Hill replied to J.J. Smith III's discussion Whittlins in the group Whittling / Carving knives
12 hours ago
Jim Aubuchon replied to Craig Henry's discussion Carl Schlieper - German EYE BRAND Knives in the group BOX FULL OF KNIVES
15 hours ago
Jim Aubuchon joined Jan Carter's group
15 hours ago
Jim Aubuchon replied to Jim Aubuchon's discussion My "old' Standby knife
16 hours ago
Bob Welch commented on Jan Carter's group Queen Cutlery & Friends
19 hours ago
Tony Flannery commented on Jan Carter's photo
yesterday
Kenneth W. Hill posted a status
"My body is black & blue. Everything hurts. I am so Thankful , things could be much worse."
yesterday
Kenneth W. Hill posted a status
"Today is one week. My armless shoulder has hardware that was not damaged. Two Vetts had the Virus , fighting 4 life."
yesterday
Kenneth W. Hill posted a status
"I fell last Sunday night and I bit my bottom teeth through my face. I have 8 stiches under my bottom lip and two dissolvable stitches ."
yesterday
Kenneth W. Hill replied to Kenneth W. Hill's discussion 2020 GEC KNIVES IN PRODUCTION OR JUST RELEASED in the group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
yesterday
Kenneth W. Hill commented on Ken Mundhenk's group Great Eastern Cutlery hosted by Ken Mundhenk
yesterday
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Dave
yesterday
Jan Carter left a comment for mark miller
yesterday
Jan Carter left a comment for Dave
yesterday

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

CLICK TO VISIT

Maher & Grosh

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

POPS KNIFE SUPPLY

JSR Sports!

gear2survive !

Click to visit

© 2020   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service