Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Its that time of the year..well at least at iKC HQ where a chill hits the air, the days are shorter, the air is crisper and there's frost on the ....pumpkin!

Tags: 2011, fall, member, pics

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hog,

Are you making pumpkin pies?  or maybe dressing him up for Halloween?The Angry Kid Pumpkin

lol! I love it an angry pumpkin with a knife!
It was all Jans fault.
That guy's in trouble! Plus... he's got a knife in his head! lol!
Looks like ME after I say I don't want to do the next thing on my wife's honey-do list.

those are some cool pictures jj and jan know that is thinking off the top of your head.

I wish we had fall, I miss the colors and crisp mornings.  They say we will get a couple of crisp mornings this week and then back to the 90's.  Around here we have to create our colors, maybe I will put this on the front porch

The Stabbed Hillbilly Pumpkino

I don't think I could stand living where there aren't four seasons. Around here we are having nice chilly nights that are good for sleeping and nice mild days.
Craig, I agree with you, although I like mild climates, it just wouldn't feel right without those four seasons. I mean we plan so much around the various times and temps of the year I can't imagine doing it any other way!
I miss the fall season but am always very happy in January when everyone is is shoveling :)
Great pumpkin pictures. I like it.
Pat, that is wonderful!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by