Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Some today are telling others, not to say, "Support Our Troops"

Lets show our Support here by remembering those who are/or who have served.

Have you served in the military? What Branch of service, When, and Where served.

Do you have relatives that have served? In what Branch?

or Do you "Support Our Troops".

Even if you have not served, you can "Support Our Troops" in so many ways.

Views: 1549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree to, but sad to say many today don't see it that way. What have we become??

Ken, thank you for serving and all the rest of our Vets, also.

Thank you Robert, I appreciate that, and thank you for your support - our country needs both those who serve and those who support. One is not much good without the other.

So true, my friend. As they say," Freedom, is not Free."

Craig,

I liked your soapbox. My father devoted his life, was injured in battle and my mother worked everyday to raise a family while he was deployed most of my childhood.  They both did their part for this nation and I am proud of that devotion.  Anyone serving our country deserves our respect 

Amen, Miss Jan.

I'll add my Amen also, Miss Jan.

Thanks Jan. Sometimes I get so angry the way things are done, and I feel our Vets should ALWAYS come first no matter what. 

Saw a story the other day about a Vet being kicked out of a diner because he had a service dog with him! He is suffering with PTSD and he has a dog that helps him cope (therapeutic companion dog). I got so upset I could have spit at the tv!

One of the non profits I support is Paws and Stripes.  They rescue the dogs and then the dogs help rescue our returning soldiers, it is a match made in heaven!

Those Dogs are miraculous in their life saving value.

Hey Ken,

I enlisted in the United States Navy in 1969 and served until 1973 as a Hospital Corpsman. I never went to 'Nam. But was stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC and Naval Air Station at Millington, TN. My rating at time of discharge was HM2 (E-5). My father was in the Army in WWII and served in Europe.

Jess   

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service