Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This group is for those that collect that great little pattern the Moose. All knife brands are welcome! So lets get Loose and Collect some Moose....patterns. Please post pictures if you can and tell us about them.

Tags: moose-pattern-knives

Views: 1604

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Billy Oneale on January 26, 2012 at 21:02

What noise does a Moose make? Nice knife, Jan.

Reply by Jan Carter on January 28, 2012 at 10:23

A strong snap is my favorite Moose sound

Reply by Robert Burris on January 29, 2012 at 18:29

I tell my friends that I'm going Moose hunting they say "Hey there ain't no Moose in South Louisiana". Well, I'm hunting on Web sites and Ebay for my favorite knife pattern....lol

Reply by Robert Burris on January 30, 2012 at 14:19

I'll have some new moose knives to post soon, I'm on the wait "the shipping wait". One will be an old Boker with carbon steel blades. We will have to do some investigating to find out more about the old knife. I also have the two Rough Rider moose knives coming so we will get a first hand look at those. If any of my Moose friends get a new Moose please post us a picture. Thanks, Rob!

Reply by Jan Carter on January 30, 2012 at 17:56

There are too Mooses in LA.  They are usually hanging around the tea box!!

Reply by Robert Burris on January 30, 2012 at 19:02

Haah, you spotted my Native American Tea, we support the American Indian and buy and donate to them just like alot of ya'll support the Wounded Warrior. It's all good!

Reply by Jan Carter on January 31, 2012 at 18:16

That's wonderful Robert.  We should all do what we can, when we can.  It makes the whole world a better place (even makes the Mooses happy) 

Reply by Robert Burris on January 31, 2012 at 18:25

You better beleive it, those that want to help our Native Americans can check out thiswww.southwestindian.com   they are the real deal. Bless ya'll.....

Reply by Robert Burris on February 6, 2012 at 17:37

Here is a couple of new moose patterns that I've gotten lately; one old, one new. I see alot more interest in this knife pattern by our members. I hope we have a Moose Revolution!

Reply by Jan Carter on February 6, 2012 at 17:45

Those are sweet Robert.  Of the two, I like the frame style best on the older one.  Just looks like a better fit in the hand to me.  I do like the handle material on that Rough Rider

Reply by Robert Burris on February 6, 2012 at 17:57

Yes mam, I like the Boker the best, also. We are trying to find out how old it is, I hope its older than we think. Moose patterns are few and far between, I guess thats one of the reasons I like them so much. Oh, I think there one of the best designs for what I use a knife for, might also have me love'em.

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 6, 2012 at 20:25

I like the Boker the best. I have thought about getting that RR. RR also has a Moose in the Once In A Blue Moon series. That is one I will probably get. Robert, you have me Moose hunting now.

Reply by Roger Russell on February 6, 2012 at 21:47

Hi Tom,

I missed your reply earlier so here's a belated thank you. Glad you liked them.

Reply by Roger Russell on February 6, 2012 at 21:57

Nice knives Robert! If the tang stamp on the clip blade of your Boker moose knife is identical to the stamp shown in the picture, it was most likely made in the 1960's, maybe the late 1950's. It is a model 7267 & has "treebark" delrin handles. The spey blade at one time was also etched Great Western. Congrats.

Reply by Robert Burris on February 7, 2012 at 7:07

Billy, I also have that Blue Moon moose, I'll try post a picture later. I like both. Good hunting my friend.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Jan Carter commented on Deb Bowers's status
6 hours ago
Deb Bowers posted a status
"I'm new to this and open to suggestions! All knives are unused, clean, no chips or cracks."
19 hours ago
Deb Bowers posted a status
"Hi! I have about 300 knives I'd like to sell. Does anyone have suggestions on how to start? May I share pictures here?"
20 hours ago
J.J. Smith III left a comment for Deb Bowers
yesterday
Deb Bowers is now a member of iKnife Collector
yesterday
Mike Bryant posted photos
Saturday
Jan Carter posted a status
Wednesday
Ellis H. Roberson commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday
Carl Bradshaw commented on Jan Carter's group Daniels Family Knife Brands
Wednesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Wednesday
J.J. Smith III replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Tuesday

KnifeMaker
Andy Larrison replied to Andy Larrison's discussion Case Vault Release Razor rehandled in Mammoth Ivory in the group Knife Repair, Modification, Restoration & Improvement
Jun 10
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Joe Vadala commented on Joe Vadala's photo
Jun 9
Bill Martinson posted photos
Jun 9

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!