Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

This group is for those that collect that great little pattern the Moose. All knife brands are welcome! So lets get Loose and Collect some Moose....patterns. Please post pictures if you can and tell us about them.

Tags: moose-pattern-knives

Views: 1604

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 14, 2012 at 21:35

Here is a Remington Bullet in a Moose pattern. This is called a Muskrat in the paper work, but looks like a Moose to me. Most Muskrats have the same blade on each side.

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 14, 2012 at 21:37

Here is another Remington Bullet that I have. This is called the Lumber Jack.

Reply by Robert Burris on February 15, 2012 at 8:31

I like both of those but I like the Lumber Jack best. The wooden handles really do it for me. Thanks for posting, I always like to see those Moose knives.

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 21, 2012 at 21:46

Well, I have a couple of Moose's on the way. They are Rough Riders? I will post some pics when I get them

Reply by Robert Burris on February 22, 2012 at 13:05

Sounds great Billy, lets see them when you get them. I missed out on one on Ebay.

Reply by Jan Carter on February 22, 2012 at 19:56

Donnie was Kind enough to get into the safe and get me out a moose today

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 22, 2012 at 20:52

And a fine looking one it is.

Reply by Robert Burris on February 23, 2012 at 19:32

Thanks so much for posting such a fine moose knife. Tell Donnie, he's my buddy for such a treat. Like I have said Case has made some great moose knives in the past. That knife stand is a classic and shows where his heart is....lucky girl!

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 23, 2012 at 21:47

Robert, I got my Moose's today. I will try to get pics posted in a couple of day's. I am really happy with them.

Reply by Robert Burris on February 23, 2012 at 22:50

Hot digity, damn, I can't wait! I just love them Moose Patterns. Yes please post them if you can. I am on the hunt right now for one but I just can't find what I want. Good luck finding them. I may be out of action for a while, so I'll be out of action but not lost. Your buddy Rob!

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 26, 2012 at 21:56

Here is a Blue Swirl Moose by Rough Rider. This knife is 4 1/8" in the closed position with the Blue Swirl celluloid handle. I hope the celluloid has improved so that it will not gas out. The colors are nicely done and the blades open and close nicely. There is very little light when shining through the backsprings with very little blade play in the open position. This was a good buy for only $8.99.

Reply by Billy Oneale on February 26, 2012 at 22:10

Here is a Moose in the Blue Smooth bone called Once In A Blue Moon series. This one is 3 1/2" in the close position. I really like the sway back blade on this. This one Has very little light shine through the backsprings in the open position. This one has a half stop on the two blades, unlike the Blue swirl which does not. The blades have very little play when open and they snap good when closing them.

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service