Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I learned about and became interested in mushroom knives when Smoky Mountain Knife Works introduced a one in their Rough Rider brand in early 2013. (RR1400) I had never heard of such a knife before then.

The Mushroom knife is a specialty knife used for harvesting mushrooms. I don't have many but the collection is growing.

You can see what I have at:

http://www.iknifecollector.com/photo/albums/mushroom-knives

Does anyone else collect mushroom knives?

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also bought the RR 1400 after reading your review. It's a very interseting knife. I've been eyeing the Opinel as well as the Maserin from Italy. There are several on the market but I think the Opinel will be my next 'shroom knife. By the way Tobias, SMKW should be giving you some bonus or comps because you write fanatastic reviews on knives and I know reviews can greatly influence a person to either buy or avoid a particular knife. I value your learned opinions and look forward to each review.

Thanks for the complement, Chuck,  Thankfully, I don't get any kind of financial or other type of compensation from SMKW.  If I did, I would be just a paid spokesman instead of a unbiased reviewer.  Well sort of unbiased. I like the brand so there's that.

Chuck Parham said:

I also bought the RR 1400 after reading your review. It's a very interseting knife. I've been eyeing the Opinel as well as the Maserin from Italy. There are several on the market but I think the Opinel will be my next 'shroom knife. By the way Tobias, SMKW should be giving you some bonus or comps because you write fanatastic reviews on knives and I know reviews can greatly influence a person to either buy or avoid a particular knife. I value your learned opinions and look forward to each review.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service